“Great breakfasts with Gluten Free options”
Review of Busick Court

Busick Court
Ranked #21 of 543 Restaurants in Salem
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

I've been going here for years. The food is great with options not available most places. Many homemade options including awesome French toast. They are sensitive to special needs. I need GF options and they make it easy to order. I'll keep going back for years to come.

As a side note, it's been featured on Diners, Drive Ins and Dives in the Food Network.

1  Thank Cindi C
There are newer reviews for Busick Court

Reviewed 16 June 2014

A small restaurant in the heart of Salem, Oregon situated in a building shared by a bar called the Night Deposit. Our wait was around 20 minutes so that is not bad for a Sunday brunch.

We were greeted and seated by the hostess and our server came to fulfill our drink requests. I am understanding when a place is busy and our server came to get our order in a reasonable amount of time. Our order arrived in a shorter amount of time than I expected with my partner ordering oatmeal and I ordered an omelet. My partner said she was pleased with the oatmeal and I was satisfied with my omelet but after reading reviews, I did not consider this an awesome place. For one, the floor was filthy and the carpet was just nasty which was a turn off for me.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Although we had free breakfasts at the hotel, we ate here 3 mornings in a row. The quality and diversity of the food was just awesome ---salmon hash, green eggs and ham and on and on. Really inexpensive and really worth a stop.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

What can I say about a great little restaurant..... well, maybe it's more a great little cafe. Very tasty food served hot and by friendly staff. Oh, and if you are an Alaska Airlines Dining Out member you get extra air miles. I'd eat here even without the air miles.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

This was my first time eating here but my wife loves the place as its near her work location. Had a great Mother's Day breakfast. The restaurant is on the small side and the tables are really crammed in, but it felt comfortable. The service was great and the food was far above average. Almost too many choices to choose from, but plenty to choose from for me as a carnivore, and another who is vegetarian and yet another who is gluten free. Serving sizes are generous to say the least. I don't think too many people could find something to argue about here.

Been to Busick Court? Share your experiences!