“Yup, it's fresh!”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Independence, Oregon, USA
“Yup, it's fresh!”
Reviewed 26 May 2013

Our favorite Mexican food - fast, fresh, and fairly priced. Every Baja Fresh is great, but Salem's is the "cream of the crop" (better managed?). Don't forget to download coupons from their website to make the value even better.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank RichVW

Lincoln City, Oregon
“UGH!!”
Reviewed 26 May 2013

This restaurant was unclean & cluttered looking, and the food was
extremely disappointing. There was almost no value or appeal to
the fish taco combo that we ordered. Very ill conceived and prepared.
Perhaps the best thing about our meal was the free warm chips and
our glasses of water. Will most certainly never go back. UGH!!

• Visited May 2013
Sheridan, Oregon
“Fresh Tex-Mex”
Reviewed 7 May 2013

Watch out when you order, because the food is huge. Be sure not to order two burritos or you will be taking one of them home. The food is fresh including the salsa. Very satisfying fare at a good price.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Gunny75
Roseburg
“It was good!”
Reviewed 14 January 2013

After making a last minute stop at Lancaster Mall my group decided it was time for lunch. My husband spotted a Baja Fresh and asked if we'd like to try it. After looking at the menu my friends opted for the chicken taquitos and her husband had the chicken bowl. My husband and I both had the two taco lunch. He had steak and I had one chicken and one shrimp. We liked that they asked you what heat level of sauce you'd like and the option of black beans or pinto beans. It was a good lunch.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank dietcoke22
Creswell, Oregon
“EXCELLENT FOOD AND SERVICE”
Reviewed 29 December 2012

My mom is on a very low sodium diet and while traveling we decided to have lunch. There were many choices to make on an endless street. After unsuccesfully trying to get into Olive Garden (too crowded) we decided to find something else and stumbled across Baja Fresh. We asked the counter girl if my mom's meal can have no salt added and without hesitation she went over to retrieve the notebook that listed all the ingredients and nutritional facts for each item. The counter girl assisted my elderly mother with her meal which made my mom so happy. And, without us having to ask, put in a special order of chips without salt, my mom was thrilled. Thank you Baja Fresh for making my mom feel good. ME TOO !

Visited December 2012