“Husband's Choice for Birthday Outing ;-)”
Review of Baja Fresh

Baja Fresh
Ranked #82 of 579 Restaurants in Salem
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 10 October 2013

There are oodles of eating places in Salem but my husband chose here because we had 4 grandchildren along. They could order whatever they wanted--and it was all healthy food!
The staff were very friendly and helpful so we shared the extra birthday cake with them ;-)

Reviewed 26 May 2013

Our favorite Mexican food - fast, fresh, and fairly priced. Every Baja Fresh is great, but Salem's is the "cream of the crop" (better managed?). Don't forget to download coupons from their website to make the value even better.

1  Thank RichVW
Reviewed 26 May 2013

This restaurant was unclean & cluttered looking, and the food was
extremely disappointing. There was almost no value or appeal to
the fish taco combo that we ordered. Very ill conceived and prepared.
Perhaps the best thing about our meal was the free warm chips and
our glasses of water. Will most certainly never go back. UGH!!

Reviewed 7 May 2013

Watch out when you order, because the food is huge. Be sure not to order two burritos or you will be taking one of them home. The food is fresh including the salsa. Very satisfying fare at a good price.

1  Thank Gunny75
Reviewed 14 January 2013

After making a last minute stop at Lancaster Mall my group decided it was time for lunch. My husband spotted a Baja Fresh and asked if we'd like to try it. After looking at the menu my friends opted for the chicken taquitos and her husband had the chicken bowl. My husband and I both had the two taco lunch. He had steak and I had one chicken and one shrimp. We liked that they asked you what heat level of sauce you'd like and the option of black beans or pinto beans. It was a good lunch.

1  Thank dietcoke22

Been to Baja Fresh? Share your experiences!