“Good pizza”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 2 June 2013

The wife and I stopped here on Friday May 31, 2013 after our first choice of restaurant was backed up out the door and we didn't want to wait. We've been here a couple of times before with mixed results, but tonight was really good. We ordered an app of the fried mushrooms and a medium Zeus pizza. The mushrooms were great...crunchy on the outside, moist and yummy on the inside. The pizza was probably the best I have had in Salem so far. The crust was just the right amount of crunchy and chewy. The sauce had flavor and the toppings were good. And the spumoni for dessert just topped it all off!. My expectations were exceeded tonight!

Reviewed 26 May 2013

Have been eating there for 25+ years. Our Son just loved it as a kid so the only Son and Grandson made us regulars. Good Italian food particularly the Pizza's, Calzone and Lasagna With the house Chianti. Recently redecorated since a long time employee bought on the founder. It's friendly basic and reasonably priced. In a town with a history of preferring chain Restaurants it's been a staple for a long time. Never have found any chain that competes with it.

Reviewed 12 February 2013

So my boyfriend decided to take me to dinner..... Olive Garden had a 2hr wait so we decided to drop in. Biggest mistake EVER! The price was just as much or more, my boyfriend got some kinda pasta with shrimp and it was watery and he didnt even eat it.. mine was nasty too. They offered to send it back but the cook was not pleased with our review so we declined and they didnt charge us for my boyfriends. Needless to say I wouldnt go back and him and I shared my plate which wasnt anything I couldnt have come up with myself at home.

1  Thank slpowers21
Reviewed 6 September 2012

Outside leaves much to be desired but the food is homemade and really good. Large portions and reasonably price. Better than waiting 40 minutes for Olive Garden!!

Reviewed 17 June 2012

My family ate here while on vacation in Oregon. The food was pretty good in my opinion. I had the lasagna and ravioli combination plate. Service was ok, but not great. We were in back in a room by ourselves so the waitress didn't make it back there often.

1  Thank LuvmyDoggers