“Good coffee”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout
Redding, California
“Good coffee”
Reviewed 12 September 2013

We only tried the coffee. It was good. Looked like other tasty items were available but we can't rate anything else. (Asked for a tottie shot- they don't make them)

Visited September 2013

Salem, Oregon
“Great little coffee shop”
Reviewed 21 May 2013

I love supporting this independent coffee roaster. They make excellent coffee and the atmosphere is very funky in a comfortable homey way. They never make you feel rushed if you want to sit and chat at length.

Visited May 2013
Stayton, Oregon, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Coffee!”
Reviewed 12 May 2013

I am a grad student and when I need to do some studying I know that Governor's Cup has the perfect ( and best) coffee to accompany me. I park myself at one of the tables( all have access to internet :)) and work away! Very comfortable and the best coffee I have found in all of Salem! I also like that they are open early and most of the time open til 9.

• Visited May 2013
Salem, Oregon
“Good local coffee shop”
Reviewed 14 December 2012 via mobile

Good brew on a winter day, is there anything like it? This shop has a great variety of different coffees and edibles. I try to stop here once a week for a pick-me-up. A great local hangout and a place to meet friends. Try it out, you will like it too.

Salem, Oregon, United States
“Great Coffee, Atmosphere, and staff”
Reviewed 17 September 2012

Truly living local, Gov Cup is one of my favorites Downtown and a must for anyone searching for a great little coffee shop.

Visited June 2012