Red Lion Hotel Salem
The Grand Hotel
US$132
US$209
Residence Inn
Best Western Pacific Highway Inn(Salem)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$101
US$129
US$121
All reviewsrestaurant staffroom was cleanwillamette valleyconvenient locationkeurigfreewaydogspetvoucher
Reviewed 13 January 2014

Rooms are clean and what you would expect for a Red Lion. Close to the mall, restaurants and stores. Would stay again, also a pet friendly hotel. If you have a cat.. Where is your furry friend? Oh I don't have a furry friend..

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
RedLionSalemGM, General Manager at Red Lion Hotel Salem, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2016

Thanks for the nice feedback, we appreciate the patronage.

Reviewed 10 January 2014

I have stayed at the Salem Red Lion more than 6 times in the last two months and have been pleased with every aspect of the hotel. The beds are very comfortable; the rooms are always clean and at a comfortable temperature when we arrive. Every member of the staff I have dealt with have been friendly, helpful and respond immediately to requests. The swimming pool is at the perfect temperature for either leisurely playing or intently exercising. The gym is well equipped and always smells clean without smelling of chemicals. I had stayed at many other hotels in the Salem/Wilsonville area but after discovering the excellence of Salem Red Lion no longer bother checking other locations.

• Stayed: January 2014

Thank you for the ongoing patronage, and kind feedback.

Reviewed 6 January 2014

We have stayed at this Red Lion before with no issues this time was awful, we paid a $100. for a room we were unable to sleep in. The room next to us had a barking small dog, a TV with the volume all the way up on all night, and a loud couple who ultimately ended up in a huge fight all of which we could hear which I don't understand why we could hear all this! We had addressed the dog issue when it first started and nothing was done about it. The front desk indicated they might compensate us but I could tell it was begrudged I told him never mind, but they might look into why we could hear everything. I am sorry Red Lion we have stayed with you for many years in many different places and you let us down when we needed you the most our grandson had been in an accident in the pass and we had brought him home and we were very tired and wanted to rest before returning home ourselves. The impression we got was the people in the JR Suite were more important than us.......... buyer beware.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
RL_Customer_Care, Corporate Customer Care Department at Red Lion Hotel Salem, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2014

Thank you for taking the time to comment about your recent stay with us. I do apologize that our front desk did not provide you with friendly and welcoming service. I would also like to apologize for the guests next to your room and that our staff was not more accommodating in this situation.
I do want to assure you that this will be addressed accordingly with our staff. You are a valued and we hope to have the opportunity to better serve you on your next visit.
Kind Regards

Reviewed 2 January 2014

I have stayed in plenty of Hotel's but this hotel is has the nicest staff. Anything I called and asked about was answered and or brought to me within minutes. I love this place and the lounge is amazing. Very classy and mellow, I LOVE IT. I will be staying there every time I am in Salem which is very often.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Red Lion Hotels

Dear Crystal,

Thank you so much for being our customer, we appreciate the opportunity to serve.

Reviewed 31 December 2013

Met extended family, we all booked at different times and they worked to put us in close proximity. The staff was helpful and accommodating with all our queries and requests. Good location for getting around Salem, and easy to get to from the freeway. We'll stay here the next time we're in town.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Red Lion Hotels

Dear Nanci,

Thank you for staying with us, we look forward to the next visit.