Knights Inn Salem
ComfortSuites
US$198
The Grand Hotel
US$209
Best Western Pacific Highway Inn(Salem)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$96
US$129
US$110
See what travellers are saying:
Framingham, MA
Reviewed 1 October 2005

This motel is one of the best values I've experienced! The room was spotless and I was able to get a great night sleep. The continental breakfast was exactly what I wanted (pastries, breakfast bars, yogurt, orange juice, great coffe) and the staff was courteous and kind. I'll definitely stay at the Travelodge the next time I'm in Salem!

Stayed: September 2005
Reviewed 30 August 2005

After much research for the best value here at tripadvisor.com, I booked 2 nights at the Salem Travelodge website for $54 per nite. I was very happy with our choice. The cleanliness of the room was impressive. As I first open hotel room doors upon arrival I am often confronted with some foul smell. Not here! It was a delight to enter. The room air conditioner is another of my concerns, that I can sleep peacefully with the fan system noise. The system was excellent. The room was well stocked. Everything I need - coffee - tea - hair dryer - soft, fluffy towels - shower soaps and lots of hot water with good pressure. The location is easy to find and away from freeways and trains. The free continental breakfast was very well stocked with grab and go items - individually wrapped pastries, breakfast bars, bananas, oatmeal and hot chocolate packages, tea and the coffee was excellent. I found the staff hard working, quiet, and respectful. All rooms were full both nights we stayed. Don't pay those higher prices for your stay in Salem!

• Stayed: August 2005
4  Thank cjsails
Portland, OR
Reviewed 27 July 2005

This hotel is the best deal in town! The staff was super friendly and the rate of $45 can't be beat. The rooms are very clean and the continental breakfast was way more than we expected. We will definitely come back here again. The property is the BEST value for your money!

Stayed: July 2005
5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed 22 June 2005

My wife and I were looking for a place to stay in Salem and we decided on the Travelodge because they had the best rates. But, we were really impressed with what we got for $49!! The room was neat and clean, the front desk staff was delightful and the pool was fun for our kids. We'd definitely come back.

• Stayed: May 2005
Pendleton, OR
Reviewed 16 June 2004

Stayed here in December, 2003 with my children. The room was clean and the hotel was easy to find. The price was the main deciding factor. Can't beat $49.00 for two double beds. The staff were friendly and helpful. The state capital is nearby and it was easy to get to downtown.