Best Western Sandy Inn
US$124
US$101
US$83
US$74
All reviewsno elevatorfront deskroom was cleanfast foodplace to staygrocery storepool and hot tubbagelshood areafree breakfastconvenient locationmount hoodparking lottaylormotelmcdonaldsbw
Reviewed 10 November 2013

Staff and accommodations both excellent. My room on the second floor was clean and quiet. Would like to have had an elevator as it is a long haul to the second floor. Convenient to excellent food at Tollgate Restaurant and Paola's Pizza. The residents of the area as well as staff of restaurants and retail stores are all very courteous and friendly. Great area to visit. You always feel at home.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
SandyOR, Front Office Manager at Best Western Sandy Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding our hotel. I am certainly pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us.

I am elated to know that you found your room to be satisfactory for your stay. We appreciate your business and value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve helps us implement policies and procedures to ensure better guest satisfaction in the future.

We hope you can come back and see us again soon. If I can be of any assistance do not hesitate to call me at (503)668-7100.

Thank you again for taking the time to fill out our survey.

Taylor Hoyt
Front Desk Manager
Best Western Sandy Inn

Reviewed 7 October 2013

The best thing about this hotel was by far Tammy at the front desk. She was great. She was very helpful with our reservation when we had an issue with the room that we'd initially checked in to. The hotel was clean and comfortable and the location was perfect for our visit as it was close to family and friends.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
SandyOR, Public Relations Manager at Best Western Sandy Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2013

Foto_monkey,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback form your recent stay with us. I am pleased that your contact with Tammy was memorable and I will be sure to thank here personally for this. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Sandy.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

Good accomodations at a reasonable price. The breakfast left something to be desired, but the pool was clean, small fitness center was useful. The staff was friendly and helpful. The location is fair -- I could have done without the powerful parking lot light outside my window.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo

Brian H,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. Glad you were able to enjoy our exercise facilities and pool during your stay. Our staff here takes great pride in making every guests stay enjoyable. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Sandy.

Reviewed 6 October 2013

My husband and I stayed here this past weekend because we attended at wedding nearby. The facility was clean and fairly updated and the front desk personnel was friendly and accommodating. We arrived 90 minutes before the wedding and had time to quickly change before heading out. Within 30 minutes of our arrival, the toilet was plugged. I called the front desk to alert them and expected someone from maintenance to come up to take care of the situation. Instead, a plunger was dropped off for us to use.

Being that my husband and I paid to stay the night, we did not feel we were expected to be the "plumbers" on-site. I called the front desk asking if they could resolve the situation while we were at the wedding and gave them permission to enter the room. We returnd five hours later and the toilet was in the same state as when we left. It was not 10:00 pm and we were ready to sleep given the drive to Sandy, OR from Redmond, WA earlier in the day so my husband spent 10-15 min unplugging the toilet. I was told the facility was "sold out" and moving to another room was not available.

Needless to say, we will not stay at this Best Western if we are in the area again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank JulieReond

Dear JulieReond,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding our hotel. I am certainly disappointed that your stay was not all that it could have been. I would like to apologize on behalf of the hotel and its team for your stay. I hope that you will return and allow us to show you how much we truly do care about our guests and there satisfaction.

Reviewed 4 October 2013

Rooms were clean and staff was very friendly. I would suggest staying at this hotel to anyone. It is located ina great area. you can travel anywhere you please without a lot of traffic and shopping centers are very close to your stay.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family

Dear Jessie M.

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding our hotel. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again soon!