“Great food”

Calamity Jane's Hamburger Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 55 Restaurants in Sandy
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Reviewed 23 November 2013 via mobile

My family and I have been going to Calamity Jane's for over 20 plus years and it has always been good food. It has to be the best burgers in metro area.

There are newer reviews for Calamity Jane's Hamburger Restaurant

Reviewed 17 September 2013

Visited Calamity Jane's on our way back from Kan-Hee-Ta Resort & Spa.

I live in England but had heard so much about this place, from other family members who had visited and certainly wasn't dissapointed.
The food was gorgeous, i had a burger and fries and the portion sizes could of probably been split 3 ways, they were huge. The burger was a BBQ burger with cheese and fries, i loved the littel pan it was served in and my sister and i shared a Strwaberry & Coconut shake. I can't fault any of it.
The staff were really friendly and accomodating and like the rest of the visitors we left our mark by signing a dollar and leaving it to be put on the wall.
All in all a really nice meal at an excellant price.

Reviewed 17 August 2013 via mobile

Family of four stopped on way back to Portland from Mount Hood. Cajun burger, Texas red burger, BBQ bacon burger and kids burger all with fries. We thought burgers were wonderful and fries were crispy and just right. Burger topping bar to add anything you need. Specialty burgers came with many toppings already added. Ordered shakes to go. Mountain berry and death by chocolate were in specialty list and we loved them. Manager waited on us and was very nice and helpful. Answered our questions about dollar bills on walls and history of the building. I would recommend and we would go there again!

Reviewed 17 July 2013

The reputation of Calamity Jane's travels all the way from Oregon to Central New York! My Mom, Sister and their families visited Calamity Jane's on a trip to Oregon a few years ago and raved about it ..Our daughter recently moved to Oregon so we got the chance to visit the famous Calamity Janes a few weeks ago. The food was great and the atmosphere entertaining and quaint.. Will definitely be a must stop each time we go to visit our daughter!

1  Thank wheats71
Reviewed 22 June 2013 via mobile

We stopped in last night on our way home from Bend. It was our first time there. (Pop). Thyra was our waitress, she was so much fun. She really knew the food and lead us stray, in a good way. After telling us about the "Honey loving Jimmy Carter Peanut Butter burger" she suggested adding bacon, my hubby just had to try it. Truly amazing, who thought this one up. "Brilliant" I ordered the pastrami burger, yum! Then she told us about the Bacon shake. I added that flavor to my peanut butter shake. WOW, is the only way to explain it. The fries were excellent, fresh and crispy. There is even a burger bar where you can add more goodies to your burger. Only thing that that would have made my 4 a 5 on Atmosphere, is a bit more lighting. We will be stopping in more often as we travel the pass many times each year. Enjoy

1  Thank Andrea R