“This is a great place to stay in Seaside.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Comfort Inn and Suites by Seaside Convention Center/Boardwalk

Comfort Inn and Suites by Seaside Convention Center/Boardwalk
Ranked #15 of 26 Hotels in Seaside
Las Vegas
“This is a great place to stay in Seaside.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2009

This is a great place to stay in Seaside. Very convenient, great price.

• Stayed July 2009, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
EllieMorgan, Manager at Comfort Inn and Suites by Seaside Convention Center/Boardwalk, responded to this review, 1 September 2009
Dear HappyCamperLasVegas,

I appreciate your response to the Comfort Inn & Suites in Seaside. I am glad you found our hotel to be conveniently located for all of your activities. We accommodate many guests each evening and we strive to make their stay a satisfying one. We hope you will consider us for your future lodging needs!

Ellie Morgan

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (107)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2009

We were very pleased with our stay at this Comfort Inn. The location is very convenient to all of the shopping and restaurants.
The room was very clean and well appointed. It was so nice to have the balcony overlooking the waterway below. We slept with the balcony door open and had a nice breeze all night long.

One thing I noticed about the building itself, is the very solid feel of the floor below you and the fact that it's very quiet. The hotel was booked, yet while inside our room, we never heard another guest ever.

It's nice they have a pool, although be prepared that it is the smallest pool you'll probably encounter. But if you have small kids like I do, who love to swim, it's a nice way to get in the water without having to go into the ice cold Pacific ocean :-)

To have a hotel to stay in that's so reasonably priced in a great destination like Seaside is a huge plus!
Thanks Comfort Inn!

• Stayed July 2009, travelled with family
British Columbia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2009

Our family was just passing through Seaside on a scenic drive of the Oregon coast. It was getting late on Friday, July 24, and we did not yet have a place to stay. We stopped at a few places to check out the rooms and any hotels/motels that still happened to have a vacancy seemed overpriced for the value. (Some were very run down or dirty). We finally came across the Comfort Inn on the Boardwalk, and we thought we would check it out even though I figured we probably couldn't afford it. When we came inside the beautiful lobby we were greeted by Barb on the front desk. She was very warm and welcoming. As it turned out they had only two rooms left for the night. We were desperate and exhausted, and I was scared to even ask how much it would cost for the night. Barb did not take advantage of our desperation, and gave us a terrific rate for what I think is an absolutely lovely hotel. My family really enjoyed the pool area, and the continental breakfast was excellent. I really appreciate great customer service because it seems so rare these days. Most of all, the wonderful way we were treated by Barb on the front desk left us feeling that we would be back to Seaside and the Comfort Inn on the Boardwalk again.

• Stayed July 2009, travelled with family
1 Thank GiGiBritishColumbia
Portland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2009

I just picked a hotel that looked nice to get away for a weekend and relax. Boy did I pick the right hotel. It was very clean and the staff was so kind. As you can see in the photos it is right on a board walk and the rooms have a beautiful, peaceful view of the river. It is just off the beach enough to be away from all the people that flock to seaside, but still close enough to walk to the ocean and shopping in minutes. The lobby of the Comfort inn is also very elegantly designed and is one of the only hotels I have ever stayed at were I enjoyed relaxing in the lobby next to the fire with a good book. The FREE breakfast is just a bonus. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to seaside.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled as a couple
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2009

This is a very nice newer Comfort Inn in the center of town. I liked the cozy lodge design threw out the entire hotel. All of the staff I came in contact with were very helpful and professional. My room was clean, modern with a good water view onto the river and a deck to sit outside on. The hotel staff recommended a great little spa right across the bridge that I enjoyed a two hour massage at. The staff recommended many restaurants within a blocks walk, I really enjoyed Duggers Steak & Sea Food right next door.

• Stayed June 2009, travelled solo
Seattle
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2009

I thought this place was GREAT! Easily walk to beach front, right next to the shops and restaurants. It was quiet and clean. Front office staff was very nice and friendly. Beautiful lobby. Room had beautiful granite countertops, microwave, fridge. Bathtub with granite. I really liked this place. Breakfast buffett. Indoor pool and hot tub. I thought it was decorated very nicely and fancy. I definitely would stay here again. Every staff I met was nice. Room was quiet at night, my room looked out over the river. Very comfy King bed.

• Stayed July 2009, travelled as a couple
Fresno, California
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2009

Dirty carpet, dirty bedspread, dirty furniture on balcony, etc. and the guy who serves food at the continental breakfast wore filthy clothes and looked very unclean.

I'd certainly try other places on return visits.

• Stayed July 2009, travelled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
EllieMorgan, Manager at Comfort Inn and Suites by Seaside Convention Center/Boardwalk, responded to this review, 14 July 2009
Hi Sing4mi,

I sincerely apologize for the impression you received in regards to cleanlieness at our property. I want you to know that the comments and suggestions we receive from our guests are taken seriously. They tell us what we're doing right, what we're doing wrong and how we can improve.

Your willingness to share your recent experience is genuinely appreciated.
Please be assured that the cleanlieness issues you've raised have been addressed, and the appropriate action has been taken.

I know you stated in the future you will be seeking accomodations elswhere; however I hope you will stay with us again in the near future.

Again, I want to thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with us.