Rivertide Suites Hotel(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$268
US$236
  • Breakfast included
US$208
US$201
Best Western Plus Ocean View Resort(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$263
US$190
BestWestern.com
Beachside Inn(Seaside)
US$189
River Inn at Seaside(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$245
Inn at Seaside(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$279
US$259
Ashore Hotel(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$207
Inn at the Shore(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$280
US$252
Ebb Tide Oceanfront Inn(Seaside)(Great Value!)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsthe riverfront deskbreakfast roombiscuits and gravyhot tubcommon areasthe main streetsmall balconyopen hoursking roomnice breakfastthird floorcookiesfew blocksfree breakfastnice roomgreat customer service
Reviewed 19 July 2010

This hotel was in the best location. You dont even need to drive your car anywhere. The beach a few blks away, the grocery store a few blks the other direction. Restaurants, shops, arcade, aquarium. I also have to say the girl at the front desk was so nice and accommodating which always makes a huge difference. Another plus for a hotel was the pillows were very soft and perfect size..most of the time you wake up the next day with a neck ache from the oversized pillows. The breakfast was excellent as well, way more then you would normal get for free breakfast..jiuces,coffee,waffles, all kinds of breads and muffins, even decent tasting biscuits and gravy and hard boiled eggs. One more thing that really set this hotel apart for me is the 24 hour pool, hot tub, and sauna which were so nice after all day at the beach!!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 July 2010

This hotel is close to everything in Seaside - its an easy walk almost anywhere you want to go. Very nice rooms - Clean with comfy beds and free wifi. Good value for the money.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 June 2010

Stayed in the comfort inn for 2 nights recently for a work trip. A nice hotel. I would stay there again. Everything was pleasant. The only dissapointment was the breakfast. All they had was juice, coffee, apples, and waffles. Would have been nicer if they had some yogurt, or breads. pretty spartan spread. Good thing, there is a nice bagel place across the bridge, with good bagels and coffee.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 May 2010

This was a great trip to get away and relax. I felt so relaxed and was able to take a walk right to the beach. Very peaceful and just a great stay!

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 May 2010

I am the Front Desk Supervisor for the Quality Inn Valley Suites in Spokane Valley, WA. I know exactly how a nice hotel runs. Our hotel is one of the top Quality Inns and I expect the same type of accomodations everytime I travel. I'm quite picky and I see things that the average traveller might not see. Not only was this a nice, quick vacation but I also used this opportunity to propose to my girlfriend. :-) I wasn't going to stay at any 'ol hotel and hope for the best. This trip really had to be perfect!

First off... I can't go any further without saying thank you to Barb. I called her a week before I was to arrive. She is SOOOO nice! She was happy to help me get a nice little upgrade and told me a little bit about the area. After talking to Barb, I got really excited about this vacation and I knew it was going to be absolutely perfect. Barb- everything turned out great and I simply wouldn't have had as good of a time if it weren't for you. I can't put into words how much this trip meant to me. Barb quickly realized how important this trip was. She really has a heart of gold. I can't express how thankful I am for all the nice things you did for us!! Also... I don't remember his name but he drove a nice Subaru WRX and worked in the Breakfast area. He was very very nice and went out of his way to provide directions and information about the tides. Driving on the beach was a blast by the way! Thank you so much!! Most breakfast crew people are quiet and stay in the background, but he was out there talking to all the guests. Great job! :-)

Even if I hadn't gotten a suite, I would have been very happy with this hotel. It looks quite new or at least very recently renovated. If I were to design a hotel myself, it would be very similar!! :-) I love the generous use of slate and all the high quality materials. Maybe a little darkly colored for a ocean town hotel (I tend to think of bright, cheerful colors), but definitely clean and professional. I'm jealous! I was very impressed and pleased to see the internet pictures don't do this hotel justice. It's quite beautiful. Upon arrival, we were awestruck. We litterally said, "Whoa, THAT'S where we're staying?" It's defintely one of the nicest properties in Seaside/Cannon Beach.

The location of this hotel is ideal. We couldn't have picked a better spot in Seaside to stay. It's a couple blocks away from US101 and maybe three blocks from the ocean. It sits right on a beautiful river with a boardwalk on it. It appears every room has a balcony or a patio and you can look out at the town, the river, and even the mountains. It's very nice and relaxing. If you're looking for a hotel/room with a view of the ocean, this is NOT it. The river view is very nice, though! I could be wrong, but I don't think any of the rooms face the ocean. No problem for me, though. I loved being so close to all the little shops and restaurants! Seaside is much cuter than we thought it would be. Personally, it's better than Cannon Beach! It's an easy walk to the ocean or to food. By the second day, Seaside was very easy to navigate around in and the hotel was always easy to find.

Our room was awesome. Yes, that's to be expected from a sutie. But it was spotless and nicely laid out. I really couldn't find anything wrong with the room! We felt right at home. Our bed was super comfy. We loved all the windows!!! There are no less than EIGHT WINDOWS in this room. I know this was a sutie but most hotel rooms only have one or two windows. Even the suites at my hotel only have a couple windows. Very, very cool!! We loved the room! Thanks guys! Only a few very minor things to say: I'd recommend changing out the lighter color furniture in the room though. It seems out place in a hotel that has darker, more professional colors. But that's just my opinion. The WIFI internet barely reached our room, which was at the end of the hotel. I couldn't connect until I walked into the hallway. And even then, I don't think it was compatible with our iPod Touch for some reason. I'm not the techiest guy out there, but I'd look into that because so many people have iPods and iPhones. I'm sure a laptop would have no problem with it. Of course, there's always the business center if you needed it. My new fiance' and I might use more towels than most people when we stay at a hotel, but I felt like we were a couple towels short. I asked the desk for more towels and they were happy to provide. :-)

From the pictures on the net, the breakfast looked plentiful. I was happy with the breakfast. I've eaten the same exact food a hundred times before, but we gave it a try anyway. It's free for goodness sake... can't beat that! It's a nice spread, but somewhat limited. I wished for some fruit of some kind. Even hotels with a basic breakfast sometimes have apples or bananas. Sausage might have been nice, but we had a great waffle. :-) We went to the nearby Safeway and got fruit as well. The breakfast area is just as beautiful as the rest of the hotel. Very happy :-)

This reveiw is getting way too long! This hotel is absolutely great. You won't be disappointed. They really went of their way to make sure we were taken care of. It's a very nice property and you'll feel right at home. The location is perfect. I really can't think of any reason not to stay here!!! If we're ever in the area again, we'll definitely be back!! I will definitely recommend this hotel to anyone going to the Seaside/Cannon Beach area. Again, I have to express a really big, sincere thanks for making this trip a memorable one. We will never, ever forget how much this trip means to us.

-Joe Davenport-
Front Desk Supervisor
Quality Inn Valley Suites

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
EllieMorgan, Manager at Comfort Inn and Suites by Seaside Convention Center/Boardwalk, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2010

Dear Mr. Davenport,

First of all let me congratulate you and your new fiance on your new engagement. I am pleased our hotel was host to such a special time in both of your lives. I am also pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us, it is our goal to provide the highest of quality to our guests. It is always nice when someone enjoys their stay enough to mention people on a website like this, such as Barb and Chris (our breakfest attendant), I can assure you they will be getting much kudos for this.

Thank you again, and may you both have many good, exciting and eventful years in your future

Ron Stevens