All reviewsthe riverchoice hotelsfront deskbreakfast roomhot tubcommon areasthe main streetking roomsmall balconynice breakfastfew blocksfree breakfastwould stay againshops and restaurantsnice roomgreat customer servicecookies
Reviewed 21 July 2010

I had to visit my family so I booked a room here. The hotel was a quiet escape escape from the madness that is my family. It was nice to have a clean, quiet, room with a gorgeous view to come back to. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who needs a refuge from family or wants to spend a romantic weekend away.

• Stayed: June 2010
Reviewed 21 July 2010

This is the best place I've stayed at in Seaside! Great people, nice rooms!

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 July 2010

I recently had the pleasure of discovering this hidden treasure on my first trip ever to the area. I was concerned that the photos might be "spruced up" as the price was quite reasonable for what they were offering. Imagine my surprise when it turned out to be just what it advertised! Not only were we close to the aquarium, but the walk along the river was beautiful. Both the guy who checked us in, and the morning girl who reminded us about the waffles were polite and friendly. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a good price and location.

Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 July 2010

This hotel was in the best location. You dont even need to drive your car anywhere. The beach a few blks away, the grocery store a few blks the other direction. Restaurants, shops, arcade, aquarium. I also have to say the girl at the front desk was so nice and accommodating which always makes a huge difference. Another plus for a hotel was the pillows were very soft and perfect size..most of the time you wake up the next day with a neck ache from the oversized pillows. The breakfast was excellent as well, way more then you would normal get for free breakfast..jiuces,coffee,waffles, all kinds of breads and muffins, even decent tasting biscuits and gravy and hard boiled eggs. One more thing that really set this hotel apart for me is the 24 hour pool, hot tub, and sauna which were so nice after all day at the beach!!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 July 2010

This hotel is close to everything in Seaside - its an easy walk almost anywhere you want to go. Very nice rooms - Clean with comfy beds and free wifi. Good value for the money.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled solo