Rivertide Suites Hotel(Seaside)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$246
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Plus Ocean View Resort(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$294
US$257
BestWestern.com
US$207
US$197
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$219/night.

Ebb Tide Oceanfront Inn(Seaside)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$172
  • Breakfast included
Free cancellation until 24/07
US$234
River Inn at Seaside(Seaside)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$245
Inn at Seaside(Seaside)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$236
Inn at the Shore(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$280
Ashore Hotel(Seaside)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$226
US$220
Hotels.com
All reviewsthe riverfront deskbreakfast roombiscuits and gravyhot tubcommon areasthe main streetsmall balconyopen hoursking roomnice breakfastthird floorfew blockscookiesfree breakfastnice roomgreat customer service
Reviewed 5 September 2010

We stayed here for a night and that was one night too many. The floors in the public areas were dirty, so I don't know why I expected (hoped?) that the rooms would be any different. Bathtub and toilet were not clean. There was hair on my sheets when I turned back the covers. The comforter was stained and the bed skirts were disgusting! To make it worse, the pillows are TINY and useless and the bed itself was uncomfortable. It didn't improve when we tried the pool/hot tub. Some spots were literally black with mold.

If my travelling companion hadn't been so set on staying here I certainly wouldn't have stayed. I won't be staying here again.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank wheezieC
Reviewed 25 August 2010

We stayed at this hotel at the beginning of our trip and again at the end. The beach is what we were there for so this place worked out well. This hotel has been recently remodeled. My only complaint was the beds were as hard as a concrete slab! The breakfast was what we expected from this franchise. Rooms were quiet and well insulated. The wi-fi was easy to hook up to and surf the web. We will likely stay here again in the future due to the location.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 August 2010

We'd been staying at another place South of Seaside, but decided for this trip we needed a new place to try. We chose the Comfort Inn because it was closer to what we wanted to the activities we wanted to partake in. The checkin was smooth, with really gracious staff. The room was comfy and clean, and everyone had a great attitude. It was a great weekend - we are definitely coming back!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2010

I Stayed at this hotel in July. It is a very wonderful hotel. The staff are very nice. The rooms are great. I love the balcony over looking the river. The breakfast is very good. I would stay there again. I recommend the hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 July 2010

I had to visit my family so I booked a room here. The hotel was a quiet escape escape from the madness that is my family. It was nice to have a clean, quiet, room with a gorgeous view to come back to. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who needs a refuge from family or wants to spend a romantic weekend away.

• Stayed: June 2010