“Amazing breakfast!”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Oregon City, OR
“Amazing breakfast!”
Reviewed 11 January 2014

Very quaint little place. Good coffee, great food. Caramelized waffles were amazing. Portion was a bit small, but really tasty. Bacon was very good. This place is inside a little inn, and had a server and a front desk attendant/hostess. I would for sure go back!

• Visited January 2014

Portland, Oregon
“OK Food, Rude Service”
Reviewed 8 January 2014

My boyfriend and I went to Maggie's for happy hour (dishes $4-$10, cocktails $4-$5). I got the fish taco and he got the burger and fries. Fish taco was a TINY portion (not really a problem for me since it was so cheap) so I called the waitress over to order the calamari as well. It took a while to get her attention and then she looked at me strangely for ordering another dish. She also insisted on placing the calamari between myself and my boyfriend even though I had explicitly ordered the dish.
Throughout the entire meal it seemed very clear the staff didn't value our business because we were ordering from the happy hour menu. Very odd and off-putting. I'm not one to write reviews, but I felt like I had to because it was a very uncomfortable dining experience. The food was alright, but definitely not worth it. Would not return.

• Visited January 2014
4 Thank Anna S
Fairbanks, Alaska
“Great view!!!”
Reviewed 28 December 2013 via mobile

7 year old says Banana foster waffle was so so, waffle crunchy, ice cream delicious but made everything cold. Huevos rancheros were delicious! Gorgeous view.

Wenatchee, Washington
“Great location..Mediocre breakfast at best”
Reviewed 7 December 2013

We read some positive reviews and decided to try this place out. I was curious about the "caramelized" dough used for the waffles and wanted to give them a try. Service was ok, and the location was exceptional but the food.... I tried the bananas foster waffle while I expected sweet I did not expect carnival food. The waffle was more like a fried doughnut than a waffle, so this ended up tasting like a funnel cake. The other dish we had was a more traditional breakfast also with a doughnut, I mean waffle. Great for kids maybe? but there at least was a little bit of fresh fruit on the side which was nice. Anyway overall not bad but not outstanding.

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank Catisme
“Loved it”
Reviewed 25 November 2013 via mobile

My mom and step dad got married outside Maggies and then we did dinner and it was an amazing meal and everyone was so friendly.

1 Thank Joanna S