Seaside Beach Club
US$140
US$111
ComfortInn
Rivertide Suites Hotel(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$168
  • Breakfast included
Quality Inn Seaside Oregon(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$95
QualityInn
US$141
US$138
Ashore Hotel(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$137
Seashore Inn on the Beach(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$167
Inn at the Shore(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$98
River Inn at Seaside(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$141
Priceline
Best Western Plus Ocean View Resort(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$168
US$143
Priceline
Ebb Tide Oceanfront Inn(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$126
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsmurphy bedliving roomfull kitchengreat place to staycondounitselevatorpromenadeaccommodationsoceancozybathcoastbroadway
Reviewed 28 July 2013

We stayed in 408 for 6 days. The staff was incredible, very accommodating from beginning to end and we asked alot of them. This was a corner unit with a beautiful view of the beach. Only complaint was carpet was a deep shag and a brownish color so you couldn't see the dirt but it was there because anytime you walked around house barefoot your feet got very dirty on the bottom. Other than that, we had an incredible time and the room slept 6 very comfortably. Would definitely stay again!

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank debbiedebdoo
Reviewed 5 March 2013

Though I love the Seaside Beach Club and I've stayed in this unit before, this time I was struck by its shabbiness. There were smears of green paint on the wall that were poor attempts to do a touch-up, but they didn't match. The stains on the carpet were appalling. The view through the windows was marred by grime and spots.

Though the unit was as well stocked as all the others, it needs much work. I was told it is not currently owned by anyone, but I think the management could do more to make it a pleasant place to stay.

Do stay at SBC - DON'T stay if #404 is the only unit available.

Room Tip: 405 and 408 are comfortable and have great views.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
6  Thank mrsacuna
Reviewed 16 October 2012

This is my first review but not my first stay here at seaside. I have stayed many places on the waterfront but I love the Beach Club Condos the best. the rooms have well stocked kitchens. We recently stayed in 207. 2 fantastic tv's, bluray player, fireplace heater. room opens up to the views of the promenade and beach. couple minute walk to the "main drag" very quite and perfect for families or couples.

Room Tip: I really enjoyed 207.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank LanceM75
Reviewed 30 August 2012

My husband, granddaughter & I stayed in Condo #204, a very spacious 1 BR unit, complete with full kitchen, sofa bed, murphy bed, electric fireplace, oceanfront balcony, 2 bathrooms, 2 flat screen TV's, 2 swivel rocker recliners, and a dining table & chairs. One of the perks of the trip was that the weather was great the days we were there! My only complaint was that the housekeeping staff needed to do a little bit of dusting. We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Oregonians
Reviewed 29 May 2012 via mobile

Fourth time staying at these condos and it gets better every time we go. Everything about this place is amazing, from the welcoming staff to the spacious rooms to the breathtaking view! My family loves it here and we cant wait to go back and create more memories.

• Stayed: May 2012