Beachside Inn
Ashore Hotel(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$104
Hotels.com
Inn at the Prom(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$116
Rivertide Suites(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$123
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Plus Ocean View Resort(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$89
BestWestern.com
Quality Inn Seaside Oregon(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$93
QualityInn
Seashore Inn on the Beach(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$111
River Inn at Seaside(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$107
Groupon.com
Inn at the Shore(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$87
Ebb Tide Oceanfront Inn(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$82
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsprevious guestswithin walking distancebumper carsclose to towntwo nightsplace to staycannon beachdowntown seasidegas fireplaceliving roomcottageshowermotelmicrowavecarpetunitfaucet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 July 2011

Having never been to Seaside we weren't sure where to stay so after reading some of the reviews here we chose the Beachside Inn. It is indeed a very nice place to stay. It is very clean and well maintained as others have said. I'm not too sure what a previous reviewer was referring to when he/she said the shower was too small. The shower in our unit was of normal size and the water pressure was great with good temperature control. Nobody was staying in the room next to ours so I can't comment on any noise issues. I like the location, very close to the beach and within walking distance to all of the shops and restaurants. The only problem I had while there was the wireless internet connection. The first couple days I had no problem but the last day there I couldn't get online. If I ever go back to Seaside I will choose the Beachside Inn again.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 January 2011

We have stayed at The Beachside Inn a couple of times now and we love it! The first thing you notice is the decor. It looks like it is right out of a magazine. The owners certainly have style and attention to detail. The rooms are SUPER clean! I really appreciate that because most motels never feel clean. This place just feels good. We all slept well - the beds in both rooms were very comfortable. Also, it was nice to have the kitchenette and kitchen supplies so we could make meals and snacks for our young child. Great location - most everything withing short walking distance and only one block to the beach!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank JeniK_11
Reviewed 15 December 2010

I love this place! Clean, cozy, quiet, and absolutely the cutest Inn I've ever seen....and I have traveled alot! So much imagination and much attention to detail! I felt warmly welcomed and can honestly say that I hated leaving. I can't wait to return!

Don't miss this treasure on the Oregon Coast...you will never be sorry!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 September 2010

The outside of the inn does not do it justice. It is a number of attached rooms on a side street. It is in a great location to shopping and the beach and is extremely reasonable. The rooms themselves are so uniquely and individually decorated. They are spacious and the beds are very comfortable. I went there for a family reunion and it was a perfect choice. Some of the larger rooms have great living rooms and large kitchens. I actually left my camera there and the owner was incredibly helpful and sent my camera back to me promptly. If you are going to Seaside I would seriously consider staying here.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank sunnidlite
Reviewed 31 August 2010

We've gone to Seaside every year for the past 18 years. We loved this place!! The place was SOOOOO cozy. The worst thing was, having to leave!! The beds were comfy. The kitchen was small but just right. We had the 2 queen studio and there was actually a bedroom it just didn't have a door but that was ok cuz we were only expecting a studio!! The color scheme was beautiful. The carpet was very nice; pretty. It actually scared me cuz I was afraid of getting too much sand in it. The shower was great; I didn't want to get out. It was very quiet. It was close to the "action" but far enough away to feel secluded. The dishes were nice. The towels were big and comfy. I love Seaside yet we had a hard time leaving the room. I don't know why people thought it was loud. We did not experience that at all!! It was so nicely decorated. The website does not do it justice!! I was wishing there were a hot tub but none was advertised so I wasn't expecting it. We walked or biked everywhere. Very close to the prom just a block away. No way would I rather stay in a hotel there. I noticed an earlier post said it was "old". There didn't seem to be anything old about it. We arrived early and the owners let us check in early. We only stayed 4 days; wish it was longer. If your looking for comfy, cozy, stay here. There were also family games provided. It is just so homey!! I went with my daughter, her best friend, and my dog. I'm going back just with my husband. I know he'll love it. We did. Again, wish we could have stayed longer. It was such a nice break from my normal life. A real treat!!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family