“Great pizza in a funky cool atmosphere”
Review of Pizza Harbor

Pizza Harbor
Ranked #15 of 118 Restaurants in Seaside
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 14 February 2014

After reading the reviews of Pizza Harbor, we decided to walk from our hotel to the restaurant. What a cool place! We loved the bench seating and funky decorations. There were only a couple of people in there -- it had snowed that day so many people were hunkered down in the homes and motel rooms, The frosty mugs of beer were fabulous and the pizza was very, very good. My husband is very picky about the ratio of cheese to pizza sauce and his was perfect! He ate the whole thing! The red sauce had a sweet flavor that was different from other pizzas we have tried. I had a PeeWee-sized pizza with white sauce and my two favorite toppings -- olives and sausage. The white sauce had lots of garlic, which I love. The sausage was good and I had my choice of black or green olives. Fifties music was playing on the radio and the atmosphere was great. Throughly enjoyed the pizza and will definitely go back if we come to Seaside again. The customer service was great, too. Really enjoyed the guys!

Reviewed 4 February 2014

We never visit Seaside without stopping by Pizza Harbor! Their pizza has great flavor and they are worth the price and the drive!

Reviewed 22 October 2013

Great service, Pizza was amazing! The choices were great, and the atmosphere was cozy and relaxing. They offer outside seating so if the weather is nice it is great to watch what's going on throughout town.

Reviewed 2 September 2013

We always go to the beach with the family dog. Pizza Harbor had an outside area that allowed us to enjoy some pizza and bring our pup. The service was fast. When the pizza came, I must admit it looked a little greasier than I am used to but I think it had to do with the pepperoni they used. The pizza was really good. We ended up with no leftovers. I will definitely try it again on our next beach trip.

Reviewed 2 September 2013

The pizza was really good. The staff was very friendly. I had a Widmer beer with a slice of lemon that was absolutely delicious