“Pizza made the old fashioned way”
Review of Pizza Harbor

Pizza Harbor
Ranked #15 of 119 Restaurants in Seaside
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 27 June 2014

We would never dream of visiting Seaside without a meal at Pizza Harbor, the oldest pizza joint in town. Their crust is thin and crispy with a nice coating of cornmeal, the sauce is just the right spiciness and portions are ample for our family. We ordered the largest pizza for two adults and two boys and we took some home. I'd read on Trip Advisor about another highly rated pizza parlor in Seaside and when I suggested to my family that we try it they asked, "Whatever for?" Thank you, Pizza Harbor for a family tradition!

Reviewed 26 June 2014

My husband and I loved pizza from there. We ordered a Hawaiian pizza for take-out. It was so delicious! It wasn't greasy at all, it had two layers of Canadian bacon and was fully covered in pineapple. We paid $19 for 13 inch. Very recommended, will definitely come back if we are in the area again.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Been going here for over 20 years on our yearly vacation to seaside. Food is good, beer is cold. It is overpriced however. 24 bucks for a large pizza that hardly feeds four men. Not much to choose from for pizza when your there however.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

All of our trips to Seaside include a visit to Pizza Harbor. Nothing special about the decor, but the pizza and sandwiches are outstanding. We've had pizza elsewhere in town, but we kind of laugh about that now. Pizza Hrbor is a no brainer. Love it!

Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

I have grown up in seaside. When I was little this was the place to go. My grandmothers wedding ceremony was there if that says anything. 24+ years ago. Pizza Harbor is a staple to lots of locals. Staff is and always will be fun and friendly. I think my favorite thing about it, other than the childhood memories, is that it's always satisfying and always quiet when I'm there. That might sound bad. Like they don't have a lot of foot traffic but if you are anything like me and enjoy peace while you eat and chit chat with friends over a cold beer. This is a great place.

1  Thank ReviewsForYou22