“Loved how the restaurant was decorated and the food was delicious!”

Bigfoot's Steakhouse
Ranked #21 of 111 Restaurants in Seaside
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Brush Prairie, Washington
“Loved how the restaurant was decorated and the food was delicious!”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

This restaurant is a down-home country feel restaurant that serves up delicious food in insane portions. The restaurant has potato sacks as curtains, beautiful wood tables, stringed lights (as the lights are dimmed), and just a cute country feel. I ordered a meal that was awesome, clam strips, garlic toast, broccoli salad (super yum!), and French fries. I also has a Hefeweizen beer since they did not have Blue Moon and the waitress told me that other customers have also asked for Blue Moon, as I commented "well it's a great beer that is typically common for most places to have!" My boyfriend ordered a HUGE sub sammie that was decked out with three different kinds of meat, veggies, and more. It was also accompanied by homemade potato chips that were quite tasty. He had an Alaskan Amber beer which was just mediocre. As far as the staff I felt they were attentive and helpful. I would go back again!

• Visited June 2014

Parksville
“Bigfoot theme”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Although the decor was tacky and the seats uncomfortable, the food was excellent and the service friendly and efficient.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Irene D
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Case of not welcome!”
Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

I went to have a Mother's day meal May 11, 2014. I was the only person of color (African American) in the place. A staff saw me walk in. I was acknowledged but he continued to bus his table. I was seated after about 2 minutes. I was told my server would be with me. I watched another couple walk in and take a seat behind me. After about five minutes the waitress shows up walks past my table to wait on the couple whom came in after me. The couple informs her they were not ready to order. The waitress puts her order pad back in her apron and walks past my table without acknowledging me. I asked the guy whom seated me if she was my wait staff and he acknowledged she was. I told him she totally ignored me. He said "I know that is just the way she is." I left...thought about it and called the restaurant to tell the manager what had occurred. The manager told me she saw me come in and was not going to argue with me after I told her I had been there five minutes...according to her I had not...I decided not to ruin my mother's day and told her never mind...she hung up the phone on me....thing is I was respectful and never argued with her. Not sure what I experienced but I will not be going back where I was clearly not welcomed as a person Of color.

1 Thank Verna G
Jefferson
“Great food, great ambience!”
Reviewed 26 April 2014

This rustic little restaurant is very atmospheric; dim lights, wood carvings, nice little touches all over the restaurant. The food was hot and delicious, and we didn't have to wait long for it. The staff was very friendly. I look forward to eating there again.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank 906christie
Longview, Washington
“This was a absolute JOKE of a dinner.........”
Reviewed 21 April 2014

It was my daughters birthday so we went to Seaside with her children we were her for a hour and half they dropped my granddaughters burger so they had to make it again she didn't get to eat with us, The server never brought my other granddaughters food at all so she only had a salad, then the birthday girl here's where the joke starts really!!! She wanted prime-Rib well done ya I know well done but that's how she likes it. It came out med-rare the server took it back came back rock hard baked potato like it was cooking all nite the veggies were translucent like see tho came back med-rare again and again and again Im not joking!! 4 times we didnt ask her to take it back 4 times she just did she could tell it was way to rare for her finally its closing time and she still has a rare steak everytime the server came back it was within like 3 mins not enough time to even cook it to medium well we ended up paying 23.00 for a dinner she never ate not one bite of meat. Also there was seven of us usually maybe a BD dessert or something for messing up our dinner so bad??NOPE NOTHING I usually tip 20% but there was a lot of the mess ups and bad attitude on the servers part we left 15% I just cant bring myself not to tip,but if there is a reason not to this would have been it~!!

• Visited April 2014