“Does everyone stand around to get a paycheck or do they work??”
Review of Salvatore's Cafe - CLOSED

Salvatore's Cafe
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Inside Best Western Ocean View Resort 4th & Prom
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Big disappointment trying to have dinner at this place. The restaurant was in the hotel so my wife and I decided we would make things easy, and go to Salvatore's for dinner. There was a sign that said,"Please wait to be seated." We waited and waited, but no one ever came to seat us. When exiting the hotel we seen that the host was at the front desk just lolly gagging. Really upset both my wife and I. The owner should be ashamed of his establishment, and his customer service. Will never try Salvatore's ever again.

Terrance B, Owner at Salvatore's Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

I am very sorry about this and both my management team and I are ashamed to be sure. This will not happen again. I am very sorry.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

It was handy having a restaurant in the hotel. Good food but nothing memorable. Good service as well.

Thank you for choosing us and sharing your comments with others.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

First time at Salvatores. Joshua was our waiter 4-4-14 for dinner, the chicken marsala was fantastic, will return, great food and service.

We love GREAT! Thank you

Reviewed 16 April 2014

Love the food; really like the friendly staff both in the restaurant and room service. We realize that 'off' season there are fewer staff and saw this effect other customers however we were willing to wait for service because we really like Salvatores.

Thank you for your comments and business. We appreciate it.

Reviewed 30 March 2014

They have a great breakfast buffet and staff was very friendly. My husband said the pizza was really good as well.

1  Thank jJessup

Thank you for the Great comments about our breakfast.