“SO good! Your mouth will food-gasm!”

Tsunami Sandwich Company
Ranked #18 of 115 Restaurants in Seaside
Price range: US$4 - US$16
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Offering Delicious food of exceptional quality. We serve Ivar's Clam Chowder and our homemade Chili daily as well as 16 flavors of Tillamook Ice Cream for dessert. We have delicious hot and cold sandwiches, the best hot dogs and sausages on the coast, and a wide selection of specialty beverages.
Reviewed 3 July 2014

We go here EVERY time we go to Seaside, or ANYWHERE near the coast! It's worth the stop! The service is fast and friendly and the sandwhiches are to DIE FOR! You dont know what a good sandwhich is until you've had one here! AND they use ALL local ingredients! YUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMM!

2  Thank Amy K

Reviewed 2 July 2014

This place is on the main street (Broadway) near Shilo Inn and very close to the beach. We picked up the 2 veg options - one was a cold sandwich with the garden in it and the other was a cheese and tomato hot sandwich. I thought it was expensive at first but both were very tasty and made me feel like my $ was well spent.

1  Thank pdxdesi
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Nice selection of sandwiches and all very tasty. The clam chowder was also good. Close to the promenade.

1  Thank Sandra S
Reviewed 27 June 2014

We visited this deli on a recent visit and could not wait as the Trip Advisor reviews were so excellent. While the sandwiches were good, the service was rushed and not helpful. I told the server that my grandson wanted a BLT and was told that it wasn't on the menu when other sandwiches clearly contained tomatoes, bacon, and lettuce. The portions were so big that we ate half as left overs for dinner. My family does not want to go back as they felt the deli was overrated.

dposalski, Owner at Tsunami Sandwich Company, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2014

Thanks for leaving the review. Were you here on a busy day? If so, the service is going to be a bit rushed as most people want to get their food quickly and return to the beach. That is one of the reasons we provide a huge menu board and paper menus as you enter the shop, so that folks can decide what they want before stepping to the counter. I am sorry we did not have the sandwich you were looking for on our menu. Unfortunately, we can't have every sandwich combination on our menu, or it would take forever to serve the folks that come in. While we don't offer a "build your own" sandwich, we always make modifications to the sandwiches on the menu. And the portions were too big? OK. I will let you have that one.

Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

We ate here twice for lunch and twice for an ice cream cone. It was right by our hotel though. This place offers great quality! If you aren't going to a restaurant and not looking for seafood this would be the spot. I can't say it's the best I've had when it comes to sandwiches but they are by far not the worst. Buoy 10 was good. Chili was good, chowder was good.

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are glad you enjoyed your meal.