“Best Place!”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Phone: 503-717-9145
“Best Place!”
Reviewed 24 September 2011

I enjoyed my bagel sandwich more than any food I had in the restaurants! That's how good the BLT on bacon cheddar was. The average cost is $6 per sandwich. Good variety. Great service. Just don't sit in the front corner near the window. Smells like a wet dog every few minutes. You've been warned. ( :

Portland, Oregon
“I love eating here”
Reviewed 2 September 2011

I have been going to this place for a long time. They have great bagel sandwiches. My favorite is a BLT&A Add Onion! Not that anything else there isn't great. Usually I end up going here because I'm craving the BLT&A!! Breakfast and Lunch only! They close around...2ish I believe. You can get regular bagels with cream cheese on them, or not at all..they also have other goodies they make up that will be in their case.

• Visited July 2011
Warrenton, Oregon
“LOVE this place!”
Reviewed 11 August 2011

I've lived in Seaside for over a year and I'm a huge fan of BBTS. I go here weekly. The staff is wonderful and the bagel sandwiches are delicious! I work front desk at a hotel in Seaside and always refer guests here for a nice breakfast/lunch.

• Visited August 2011
Richmond, Canada
“So under rated - thank god for bagels by the sea”
Reviewed 28 July 2011

Coffee - excellent
Baked Goods - excellent
Bagels - WOW!

I picked up takeout one day to bring to my family on the beach. We tended to mostly get takeout and eat on the beach as no restaurant in town can beat the view.

Bagels were great... next time I'm in town I will be there more often. I love a good onion bagel theirs didn't disappoint. All the specialty sandwiches we ate were great. Only the kids sandwich with just pastrami was covered with too much cream cheese for their liking. Next time I'll order no cream cheese on that sandwich.

• Visited July 2011
1 Thank cfeld
Gresham, Oregon
“Great stop with a touch of Patriotism”
Reviewed 31 March 2011

My wife & I stopped there after spending the night in Seaside and suffering from lack of good coffee.
The staff was very friendly and helpful. The bagels were incredible.
Informal atmosphere. Order at the counter and they bring it to your table. We each had a toasted specialty bagel with one of their incredible spreads, two coffees, and it came to $10.
We were also moved by the number of acknowledgments around the comfortable dining area reminding us of the sacrifices our troops are making on foreign soil.

Visited March 2011