“GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!!”
Review of Seaside RV Resort

Seaside RV Resort
Reviewed 7 October 2011

I recently went on a 10 day RV trip, down the Washington & Oregon Coast. This park was the worst experience of the trip. First of all they charge a $3.00 resort fee, and I could have got over that really fast, but then they charged me tax (there is no sales tax in Oregon). When I asked about that, they said "there is a tax in Oregon" when I said no there wasn't they changed their mind and said that it was a "resort tax". They charge $3.00 for cable TV, and the wireless did not work. Then Tom (the park manager, I guess) followed me to my RV as I pulled in from dinner and told me I was just going too fast. The park speed limit was 5 MPH, I couldn't have been doing more than ten, but he found it necessary to get in his car and follow me to my spot, just to tell me this. Then we went to the pool at about 8:30, he preceeded to follow me to the pool to make sure that I knew that kids were not allowed in the pool after 9:00, and very rudely said it right in front of my 5 year old son. I understand there are rules, but the fact that he followed us to the pool was a little annoying, not to mention that there were no others in the pool. So unless you want to rack up a bunch of extra fees and have Mr. RV Policeman Tom following you around all night, I suggest you stay somewhere else.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
9  Thank FishHaven_IdahoTim

Reviewed 16 August 2011

This RV park is very nice, despite being the classic parking lot style. You have little privacy between you and the next RV, but this doesn't take away from the place. It's very clean (used washrooms and showers - free). There is a north and south side. The south side has the pool, pickleball/tennis courts which we used - they were brand new looking. The pool does have a smaller outdoor area where you could lay in the sun. We tented along with our family/friends in their RV. There was lots of room for our tent. It's nice for tenting actually because you're on grass - not as dirty. It's a 5 minute bike ride straight down 12th street to the beautiful clean beach. There is also lots of parking straight down 12th to the beach as well. Would definitely stay here again. Internet not the greatest wifi.

Room Tip: North side more quiet, south side more amenities.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank azarbrook
Travellers also viewed these Seaside hotels
Best Western Ocean View Resort
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#16 of 27 in Seaside
Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Seaside Oceanfront

Been to Seaside RV Resort? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Seaside RV Resort

Address: 1703 12th Ave, Seaside, OR 97138-7900
Region: United States > Oregon > Oregon Coast > Seaside
Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool
Ranked #1 of 9 Speciality Lodging in Seaside
Price Range: £93 - £111 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Seaside RV Resort 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Seaside RV Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.