“Great stay”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #16 of 27 Hotels in Seaside
Reviewed 2 April 2013

We have stayed a few times in this hotel and are still amazed by it. The room had lots of space and great view of field where we saw a deer in the morning. The staff is very friendly. The location is easy to find.

• Stayed: March 2013
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Heritage H, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2013

Glad it was another great stay!

There are newer reviews for Quality Inn

Reviewed 1 April 2013

very\ clean rooms not real large but very good.breakfast only fair the coffee maker was broken-1 on order but didn't come in--they ran out of a lot of items fairly early-waffle maker great .was not real inexpensive but better than most other motels in area--will definitely stay at guest house in future. a lot of people had dogs there and this looked great as they had outside area for animals and picnic tables for families

Room Tip: very animal friendly
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends

Thanks so much for pointing out our friendliness and our clealiness! Yes, we are pet friendly also and do have a great area in the back with picnic tables and "doggie bags".

Reviewed 21 February 2013

We first started coming when the motel was a Microtel. We were very pleased to find out the change in names did not change the wonderful staff. Steve Coletta, the General Manager, has always been very accommodating as well as all the rest of his staff!

We always request the same room for our two golden retreivers and ourselves. That room has become our "home away from home"! The rooms are clean. Great mattresses and bedding. Nice sized with sitting area and sleeping area.

We are always welcomed like family and really enjoy our stays!

Thank you Steve and staff!

Room Tip: We have only had two rooms. Our favorite is Room 112. It is close to the exit for letting our dogs o...
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Heritage H, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2013

Thanks so much for taking the time to post a review even after staying with us so often. We appreciate you letting the world know about the quality of our staff and facility.

Reviewed 20 January 2013

The good
1) The Wi-Fi worked well and was fast.
2) We booked via hotwire and got the room for $62/night...I am not sure if that is the best offer in Seaside, however it worked with our budget.
3) The room and common areas are clean.
4) The breakfast served is free, so don't expect to much, however they have waffles, cereal, yogurt, coffee, tea, apple & orange juice, muffins & bagels, banannas and lots of sitting area.

The Bad
1) The bed needs an upgrade, however weare spolied with a temporoedic type bed back home.
2) Hopefully you spend more time out enjoying Seaside than in your room, but if you do spend time in the room the TV needs an upgrade.
3) The walls and ceilings are lacking insullation, as you can hear those above you walking around, and those next to you talking. Ask for a floor on the top level and you can at least get away from the noise caused by those above you.

Overall, this is an ok hotel, its all about expectations, you get what you pay for. Next time, we will try another hotel, since we have lots of options available to us in January. Most hotels have signs saying "Walk-in special".

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the top level.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
Heritage H, Owner at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2013

Thanks for taking the time to review your stay.

Though we can't offer the same feel as your tempurpedic bed and home, our beds all have pillow top cushioning and upgraded linens. We often get compliments on their comfort and especially for our pillows!

Reviewed 9 November 2012

I had a reservation with the Microtel so when I arrived and realized the change in name I was wondering whether everything would work out with my reservation. Checking-in at the front desk confirmed my suspicions, they could not find my reservation. Lucky me, it was just because they spelled my name wrong. They checked the reservation number, confirmed it and gave me a free upgrade to one of their lovely standard suites, which was very clean and just great. It really made me wish to stay a little while longer. The front desk was very friendly and attentive. Breakfast was good, nothing outstanding, just the usual stuff. Would love to go back there

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank sunsetd
Heritage H, Owner at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2012

Thanks so much for the great review! Sorry when we transferred your reservation from the old Microtel system we misspelled the name, but since the reservation was there that was easily fixed. Thanks for pointing out our suites, too. Many guests don't realize that they have the option to choose these larger rooms with sofa bed, ottoman, kitchenette and extra space.

Reviewed 12 October 2012

Staff very professional.
Thanks Maria great front desk.
Location perfect
Reasonable price
Breakfast at very good waffles custom
Clean room
Bathroom clean
Internet fast
Restaurants next
Supermarket
Outlets

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Heritage H, Owner at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2012

Thanks for the excellent review and especially for recognizing Maria and our wonderful staff!

Reviewed 28 September 2012

I booked the hotel thru Priceline for $75 a night. Originally there were just going to be two of us, but another family member decided to join us. I called the hotel to arrange for 2 queen beds. I realized I might have to pay more. I was informed by the front desk clerk that I could upgrade to a 2 bed suite for an additional $30. Seems resonable, so I accepted. The property is on the main highway, but not that close to anything you want to see. But I realzied that from the get go. We got to the room, and the "suite" was one room with a countertop that divided it. I dislike how hotels think this makes two rooms. It does not. And to top it off the 2nd bed was a hide-a-bed. Well, we are only there one night, and were in a rush to a wedding so we just let it go. That night on the hide a bed was the WORST NIGHTS SLEEP EVER. I have never felt something more lumpy, and I sleep on the ground when I camp. The next morning I mentioned it to the front desk clerk. The response "Ya....they are not very comfortable. I won't even sleep on one at home". Really? So you charge me $30 for something you would not sleep on. Again, we were rushed, so I just took the bill and left. Later I sent an email to the manger. No response. The rooms were clean, the free breakfast was just breads and fruit. As a couple I would have considered staying here again, but with the lack of response to the sleeping accomidations, I will not. I left feeling ripped off.

Room Tip: Don't go there needing a 2nd bed. Sleep in your car, it would be more comfortable.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Heritage H, Owner at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2012

I am sorry for the confusion regarding the room type you preferred. It does sound like a miscommunication since we do not have any 2 bed suites and don't refer to our standard suites that way. We do have both standard and upgraded rooms with 2 queen beds that sound like they would have suited your needs better. Our standard suites, which you were in, have one queen bed, a sofa and ottoman in a sitting area separated by the counter, cabinet and sink that house the refrigerator and microwave. The sofa is also a hide-a-bed. Perhaps our staff member could have explained it better and perhaps the rush you were in both contributed to you choosing that room over the room with 2 queen beds.

You may be misremembering breakfast. We offer fresh waffles, Yoplait yogurt, fresh whole fruit, a variety of muffins, bagels, and hot and cold cereals. Our Maxwell House coffee, Florida's Natural juices, cocoa and tea are all served 24/7.