Quality Inn Seaside Oregon
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$133
US$117
Inn at the Prom(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$100
Rivertide Suites(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$112
  • Breakfast included
Ashore Hotel(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$116
Seashore Inn on the Beach(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$111
Best Western Plus Ocean View Resort(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$89
Inn at Seaside(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$80
Groupon.com
River Inn at Seaside(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$88
Groupon.com
Inn at the Shore(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$87
Ebb Tide Oceanfront Inn(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$92
Hotwire.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsyogurtroom was cleancannon beachhot breakfastshort drivethe general managerone night staywould stay againdowntown areaseaside oregonstaff was very friendlymicroteldorismicrowaveastoriainnscoast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 May 2013

I needed to stay one night while driving down the coast, and wanted to be on the beach, but even during "off-season" the beach hotels were pricey. I was able to get a great rate at this hotel and at the same time be close enough to the beach at the "quieter" south end of Seaside. This was my first time stayin with GuesHouse, and my expectations were not high, but the room was very clean and comfortable, and they included a free continental breakfast with a nice variety of cereals, muffins, bagels, juice, coffee, and Belgian Waffles. Plus, the staff was very friendly and efficient. Give them a try, you will not be dissapointed.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Kolomby
Heritage H, Manager at Quality Inn Seaside Oregon, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2013

Delighted you chose us and had a great stay. Thanks for recognizing the value we offer and sharing your opinion by reviewing us!

Reviewed 27 April 2013

We have stayed here many times - when it was a MicroTel and now as a Guesthouse.
Consistently excellent service from all staff members - especially Steve Coletta [Manager].
Rooms are quiet, clean and comfortable.
Best value in Seaside!

Room Tip: MiniSuites are great!
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank pmooace
Heritage H, Manager at Quality Inn Seaside Oregon, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2013

Love your assessment - "best value in Seaside". Thanks for pointing out our great, hard-working staff, including Manager Steve.

Reviewed 19 April 2013 via mobile

This place is cheap and affordable and very cozy. My first stay was in early April and I have chosen this place for my monthly buisness trips.The location perfect! Why? Because it's away from the "wonderful" drivers that inhabit the town on week's like spring break. I would say if you aren't a stuck up ***** like a few of the other reviewers you would see the place for its value. Great and quality staff, one of the desk staff, tall attractive guy in the evening after check in, came upstairs and even plunged my toilet that contained what my brother had for dinner. May be a disgusting statement, but he really went out of his way to help us. Goes to show how dedicated the staff are. The night time staff member was very friendly and had an upbeat attitude also and helped me find water for hot chocolate. The morning staff member was different though. She lacked customer service skills and didn't even smile when I came to checkout. So I'd say you have a 2 out of 3 for staff friendliness and customer service. You can't ask for much more from here, clean linens, rooms are very well maintained. The guy who reviewed before mine must be eating the mushrooms that grow in these parts because I have stayed 3 times in the past and could not find anything to the extent he was talking about he must of tried scamming a room out of you guys. I do have to say that you should probably get different sheets because one set of sheets was pure white with a brown strip across and when housekeeping put new sheets on the bed it was the same kind of sheet but you could tell that it was used quite a bit because of the yelowish to t it had. Wasn't even a problem to me because the sheets are clean, but I know some ungrateful people who would demand a free nights stay. Other than that 5 out of 5. Love the waffles, but you need to get rid of the bagels and get some meat or eggs in there.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank SleepySeattleSnacker
Heritage H, Manager at Quality Inn Seaside Oregon, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2013

Very much appreciate you taking the time to make those comments, your recognition of the value we offer and the efforts of our great staff. Thanks especially for continuing to choose us. We will keep working hard for you and all of our guests!

Reviewed 9 April 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for our Anniversary in March, my Husband loved it, but I thought it was just ok...room was alittle small but workable,the breakfast was not filling for us, we ended up getting hungry an hr. after eating our waffle. The Manager was friendly and helpful aswell as another worker named Brian, very profssional and nice! Always a smile and friendly to talk to. Because of him we will go back!!

• Stayed: March 2013
Heritage H, Manager at Quality Inn Seaside Oregon, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2013

Thanks for your thoughtful review and for recognizing our great staff. We recognize service makes the experience and that is why we work so hard to provide it! Most guests really enjoy the fresh-made Belgian waffles, but we do offer a variety of other items, including choices of hot and cold cereals, bagels, muffins, yogurt, fruit and more. You may find fuller breakfasts at much higher priced hotels in Seaside. Another option is to use the money you save on the hotel to enjoy any of the great restaurants in Seaside, including Bigfoot's right next door to us!

Reviewed 5 April 2013

The place was a mess. Our room had gross stains on the wall- wanna take a guess what bodily excretion that was? Let your imagination run wild. Their was no coffee at the continental breakfast and the food was stale. We were charged a higher price than we were quoted over the phone, then when we complained nothing was done to fix it.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mike B
Heritage H, Manager at Quality Inn Seaside Oregon, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2013

I'm not sure there is much here that warrants a response, but I can try to address the rate as that may benefit other travelers. This reviewer must not have confirmed a reservation when they called, otherwise they would have a confirmation with a rate on it and of course that would be guaranteed. Between the time they called and then apparently walked in the hotel would have filled up further. Like airlines, as hotels fill the discounted rates are no longer available. Sometimes this can happen in a matter of minutes, but certainly hours or days can make a big difference. So, the lesson here is to book early to get the best rate!