We stayed for 3 nights Aug 1 to Aug 4. The room was not big but standard size.Most important to us is the room was clean and quite.
Location is good, we drive to Canon beach and a little further to see the beautiful coast then back to seaside beach at night. Lots of parking for the guest. We enjoy the daily breakfast they provide as well.
Only concern is the pillow is too soft, not comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get more value for your money at the smoke-free Quality Inn Seaside Oregon, a short stroll to pristine beaches and the famous Seaside Promenade and Beach. We are walking distance to many dining and retail establishments. You can also visit all the popular Seaside attractions near our newly renovated Seaside hotel, including: Seaside Aquarium, Downtown Seaside, Tillamook Head Traverse Hike, Seaside Civic & Convention Center, and Antique Mall. Our amenities offer so much value you'll feel like you've found a bargain. They include: Free hot breakfast, Free WiFi, Exercise room, and Free parking.Your room has everything you need to relax, including a 32-inch flat-screen, refrigerator, microwave, hair dryer and more. Get your money's worth at the Quality Inn. Seaside hotels like ours help you relax and focus on the people and experiences you came for. Book now! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Quality Inn Seaside Oregon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Inn & Suites Seaside Hotel Seaside
- Microtel Inn And Suites Seaside
- Heritage Microtel Seaside
- Microtel Seaside
- Seaside Microtel