“Great place”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #16 of 27 Hotels in Seaside
Reviewed 14 June 2014

We had a great time down in seaside. This hotel has extremely friendly staff and is really well kept. The only real downside is its distance from the beach and lack of short walking distance activitys

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Steve C, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Thanks for the wonderful review! It was a pleasure having you and we look forward to it again.

There are newer reviews for Quality Inn

Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

Stopped here for the night, check in was a breeze. I booked through Expedia and we when we got here, we were told our room had been upgraded to a bigger room, being that they had run out of the type of room I had booked, so that was great! The room was really nice and clean and the beds were very comfortable. We were the first ones at breakfast, they had waffles, hard boiled eggs, cereal, bagels, breakfast muffins, oatmeal packets, yogurt, etc. Coffee and juices, it was good. I know most people want the whole hot breakfast bar, but we're good with waffles and coffee. Kids ate waffles and fruit, so it was all good, we're not too picky.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Steve C, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Thank you for choosing us for accommodations and also for taking the time to submit a review. I am pleased to hear that our service was a delight and glad you enjoyed the upgrade. You may find that booking directly with the hotel may prove more advantageous in the future. Wonderful to hear breakfast was to your liking. We offer all that we can and feel it adds that much more value to each guest's stay. Glad you felt the same way and hope to see you again!

Reviewed 7 June 2014

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Reviewed 1 June 2014

We were so happy to find another Guesthouse Inn after staying at one the night before. This one was in Seaside and Katie checked us in with friendliness and efficiency. We were really impressed with the cost, great value for what we got and on top of that breakfast was included! Our room was spacious, clean and very modern. Very happy with our stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Heritage H, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

What a wonderful review, thanks! I am glad you appreciate the value we offer and the Katie's friendliness and efficiency.

Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

Our usual hotels were booked for an impromptu weekend in Seaside. My husband remembered there was a Guesthouse Inn on 101 and we have stayed at other Guesthouse locations that we liked. We were very pleasantly surprised at the affordability of the stay, the excellent staff, updated decor, cleanliness, continental breakfast quality and most of all our pet was very welcomed and it was great to interact with other pet lovers staying there. Nice pet area for a "walk". The ONLY comment I would have for management is that the carpet had several stains that a simple steam clean would take care of. (Room 108) :) Some guests can be so inconsiderate of the damage they can cause with their carelessness. Shame on them! We will definitely be back. Good job and keep it up. You have won our loyalty.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank pugloverinyakima
Heritage H, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

We are very happy to have earned your loyalty. And thanks for pointing out the carpet in 108 - we will certainly take care of it immediately if it has not already been done.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

We where here for 1 night, got in late. Comfortable beds, easy check in & out. It was clean and worked for what we needed. Priced a bit on the high side since it has no view, in my opinion, but for 1 night it was sufficeint.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank searching4utopia
Heritage H, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2014

Thanks for staying and for sharing your review. We absolutely encourage our guests to shop around!

Reviewed 22 April 2014

When I read reviews I find various rating system inconsistent in that in some circles, a 4 star site would have distinct criteria attached to it. Most systems out there are much more subjective. Guesthouse Inn in Seaside earned my 5 rating, but in some circles would not meet that other criteria for a 5 star hotel. For me, they met my every criteria for excellence. I am disabled, and I must say that the room that I was assigned was far above the quality of rooms in which I have previously stayed and for which I paid much more money. The room was clearly designed by someone who actually understood the needs of disabled people - from the accessible bath room to the smallest touches of a bolster that was exactly right. Thank you!
The room was affordable, and in fact, allowed me to take the trip to the beach to attend my son's wedding. How good is that? If I can count on affordable. appropriate, clean lodging like GuestHouse then I can participate in life to my fullest ability. My pet was welcome, and there was a large grassy area behind the building for dogs to be walked. Staff were welcoming and friendly and had a "can do" attitude.

Room Tip: We were in an accessible room, and they are located in specific areas. Ours was away from the elevat...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

We are delighted you had a great stay and thank you for sharing your review. Thanks particularly for pointing out our services for travelers with different needs - from those traveling with pets to those needing accommodations for disabilities.