Inn at the Prom
  • Pool
Ashore Hotel(Seaside)
Hillcrest Inn(Seaside)
View Hotel
River Inn at Seaside(Seaside)
City Center Motel(Seaside)
View Hotel
All reviewsjacuzzi tubocean frontgas fireplacebeach chairsfull kitchenpeople watchking suitesmall kitchenthe cottageswithin walking distancegreat bedmain buildingthe sofa bedshops and restaurantstwo nightsperfect locationwould stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Everything was exceptional.... The location, the room! Sofa bed could have been better.... was creaking through the night as one moved on it. We were 3 adults and 1 child so needed to use the sofa bed....Other than that great value for money!!!

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Madzyk
Reviewed 4 June 2014

The staff was very friendly. The location was excellent-right on the beach and within walking distance of everything. The bed and jaccuzi tub were so nice. I would stay here again anytime. It was nice to have a stove, microwave and refridgerator.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank joylara
Reviewed 1 June 2014

I am blown away by my stay here. For under $100 we stayed in an oceanfront hotel suite, complete with a kitchen, living area, queen bedroom, and enjoyed the private jacuzzi tub which I was happily surprised to find that I liked even better than a hot tub due to the privacy and cleanliness. This kind of quality for these rates is un heard of, and when I booked the room online as we were driving to the coast I was nervous it would be a crap hole due to the low prices. I was so happily surprised to arrive at a quaint, clean, and wonderful suite within my budget means. This is my first ever review of anything and I chose to leave a review because things like this place are hard to find anymore.

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank Laurenmolieri
Reviewed 19 May 2014

I am glad that I have taken a few days to write this review. We arrived early and our room was not ready but they let us park in their lot. When we got into the room it was very warm, there was only a sliding glass door to get any air moving. The only problem, is that there was no screen and it faced the room next to ours. We did finally find a fan so we added that to the open door and it cooled off better. I was surprised how small the room was for a king suite for 4 people. The TV was small and didn't really fit the room. I figure it was maybe 19-22 inches. The bed was comfortable but with 4 people we could have used a couple extra pillows but when we went to call a "front desk" there was NO PHONE.. the office is across the street and we were not going walk over there after we had gotten ready for bed. Our room was advertised as "mountain view" room, there was a mountain in the distance but you really had the view of the back of houses. Sad to say, this is not some place we will come back to based on the price and the room. Might have been better if it was ocean view and not having the only fresh air source 2 feet across from the room next to us. You could see right into their room and they into ours.

Room Tip: make sure you get an ocean view room
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Just got back from the Inn at the Prom in Seaside Oregon. Was there to get away and celebrate my 50th Birthday. Service was GREAT and view was Increadable ! Jacuzzi, TV, Balcany. Will never forget the memories made. Staff was very helpful and bent over backwards to make sure our trip was the perfect get away. We will be back again !

Room Tip: we were on second floor and we both have pain issue's so the steps were a little rough. would have prefered ground floor as rooms are bigger second floor middle room was a little small. But we had a great time ! close to shopping , Beach, and restuarants
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple