“Ate here 2 nights in the row” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Twisted Fish Steakhouse

Twisted Fish Steakhouse
Ranked #21 of 108 Restaurants in Seaside
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Sammamish
“Ate here 2 nights in the row”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2014

We walked pass the restaurant and it was no wait so we thought we try it. Between 3 of us we ordered a Rib eye steak, stout chili and clam chowder. Everything was excellent so we came back the next night and had the same thing again and was not disappointed. We had the same waitress, Carly and she was exceptional.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank pamseattle
dinneronbroadway, Marketing Director at Twisted Fish Steakhouse, responded to this review, 13 August 2014
Thank you for your recent review of Twisted Fish. We are always happy to hear when customers leave happy and then so soon return! We always love to hear that you enjoyed your meal but also love to hear when our team has left a lasting impression. Enough that you would join us the next night. We feel as though we have one of the best teams around and are always happy to hear when our customers are enjoying them just as much as we do. Thank you again and we hope you return soon!

Fort Lewis
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very good!!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014

It is a quiet, finer dining restaurant. My kids are really well behaved - if they weren't, I wouldn't go here. They did, however, offer some great kids choices. All the choices on the menu sounded amazing, I had a hard time deciding! The food was awesome! I would definitely go back! :)

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Trish B
Thank you for letting us know how your meal was at Twisted Fish Steakhouse. We are happy that your family was able to enjoy their meal with us. We feel as though we know how important it is for children's menus to look enjoyable to the little ones and glad the group was satisfied. We appreciate you leaving comments about your experience and hope you return soon.

Peoria, Illinois
“I hope we were there on an "off" night!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2014

My wife and I dined here on July 1, 2014. The restaurant is split - the front has tables and booths - the back is more "sports bar" like. They did not seem very busy and we sat in the front. Service was extremely slow! Our server promised bread twice and had to be reminded a third time before we got it. She seemed very inattentive - I had to ask for drink refills. The couple seated at the table next to us left after being served - something was not done correctly and they complained they had already been waiting a long time. I had a crab cake appetizer that was good. My wife had clam chowder that was too thick and pasty. She ordered the Prawn and Asparagus Orrechiette. I had the meatloaf. ( I know - meatloaf in a seafood and steakhouse?! - I have a rule that I have to try meatloaf if it is on the menu!) The asparagus in my wife's dish was barely cooked - more was prepared and she liked it. She said the pasta was "tasteless" but the prawns were cooked just right. My meatloaf came with potatoes that were hard. The manager offered to have more prepared - I declined. The manager did adjust our bill for all the trouble. This seemed like it could be a good restaurant and was recommended by a local - maybe they were just having a bad night. I would not recommend Twisted Fish.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank 1Kokomo
dinneronbroadway, Marketing Director at Twisted Fish Steakhouse, responded to this review, 25 July 2014
Thank you for taking time to let us know what we need to focus on at Twisted Fish. We know that not every experience is a complete success and appreciate when guests take the time to give us constructive criticism on our work. We are always working on customer service and will make sure that we remind the staff to be on top of the customers needs but are apologetic that we have to use your experience to be a learning experience for our staff. Again, we are sorry for but appreciate you letting us know about your experience.

Thank you.
Wenatchee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Overpriced and horrible food”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014

Visited this restaurant for my first time with my husband today and it will be the last time we ever go there. Everything on the menu is way to pricey and the food is horrible. And to make matters worse they took forever to bring out our food and by the time we got our food it was cold. Do not recommend to eat at this restaurant!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Sofi327
Twisted Fish would like to apologize as though it sounds as your experience was not an enjoyable one. We are saddened to know that there way very little that you enjoyed but hope that the duration of your time in Seaside was enjoyable. Again, we apologize for your time spent at Twisted Fish.

Thank you.
Portland, OR
“Perfect salmon”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014

Very nice restaurant. Mid to upper range in prices. Had a perfectly grilled salmon filet that was juicy and perfectly done. Courteous wait staff, pleasant atmosphere. I would definitely go back.

Visited July 2014
dinneronbroadway, Marketing Director at Twisted Fish Steakhouse, responded to this review, 8 July 2014
Thank you for writing your review on Twisted Fish. We are very happy to hear you enjoyed your meal and more specifically the salmon at Twisted. We work hard to make all aspects of our restaurant memorable and believe we are near perfection in a majority of the areas. Thank you again for the review and we hope you can visit Seaside and Twisted Fish again soon!