“The waiter made the visit”

Twisted Fish Steakhouse
Ranked #24 of 115 Restaurants in Seaside
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 August 2014

The food for all was very good, nothing specific to comment upon, but we enjoyed the meal greatly. The waiter on the other hand made the whole visit. We had a good meal with great service. We recommend.

dinneronbroadway, Marketing Director at Twisted Fish Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

Thank you for writing a review about your recent experience at Twisted Fish. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your meal. We are also happy to hear that you enjoyed your server as we try to make each experience an all around great one. We are very fortunate for the service team we have!

Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

There was 13 of us in our group. We made reservations for dinner. Myself and one other in our party ordered the same thing. We(the two of us) got the salmon on pasta with fresh peas in the pods covered with a very liquid lemon sauce with two slices of garlic bread. The cost was $27.00. The portion was on the small size. The pasta was under cooked and the Salmon was very dry and over cooked. The presentation was sparse and bland looking. The salmon was previously frozen and was reflected in the taste. Very disappointed.

We would like to apologize for your recent experience at Twisted Fish. We are constantly working to make each one of our guests experience a memorable one and feel as though from your explanation that we have fallen short. We strongly believe as though the value of our food is equal to the costs as though a majority of our costs are directly related to market prices of seafood. We wish we could have left a positive lasting impression on your group. Since this was not the case we would like to apologize for your experience and hope that you were able to enjoy your time on the Oregon Coast.

Thank you.

Reviewed 7 August 2014

We walked pass the restaurant and it was no wait so we thought we try it. Between 3 of us we ordered a Rib eye steak, stout chili and clam chowder. Everything was excellent so we came back the next night and had the same thing again and was not disappointed. We had the same waitress, Carly and she was exceptional.

1  Thank pamseattle

Thank you for your recent review of Twisted Fish. We are always happy to hear when customers leave happy and then so soon return! We always love to hear that you enjoyed your meal but also love to hear when our team has left a lasting impression. Enough that you would join us the next night. We feel as though we have one of the best teams around and are always happy to hear when our customers are enjoying them just as much as we do. Thank you again and we hope you return soon!

Reviewed 27 July 2014

It is a quiet, finer dining restaurant. My kids are really well behaved - if they weren't, I wouldn't go here. They did, however, offer some great kids choices. All the choices on the menu sounded amazing, I had a hard time deciding! The food was awesome! I would definitely go back! :)

1  Thank Trish B

Thank you for letting us know how your meal was at Twisted Fish Steakhouse. We are happy that your family was able to enjoy their meal with us. We feel as though we know how important it is for children's menus to look enjoyable to the little ones and glad the group was satisfied. We appreciate you leaving comments about your experience and hope you return soon.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

My wife and I dined here on July 1, 2014. The restaurant is split - the front has tables and booths - the back is more "sports bar" like. They did not seem very busy and we sat in the front. Service was extremely slow! Our server promised bread twice and had to be reminded a third time before we got it. She seemed very inattentive - I had to ask for drink refills. The couple seated at the table next to us left after being served - something was not done correctly and they complained they had already been waiting a long time. I had a crab cake appetizer that was good. My wife had clam chowder that was too thick and pasty. She ordered the Prawn and Asparagus Orrechiette. I had the meatloaf. ( I know - meatloaf in a seafood and steakhouse?! - I have a rule that I have to try meatloaf if it is on the menu!) The asparagus in my wife's dish was barely cooked - more was prepared and she liked it. She said the pasta was "tasteless" but the prawns were cooked just right. My meatloaf came with potatoes that were hard. The manager offered to have more prepared - I declined. The manager did adjust our bill for all the trouble. This seemed like it could be a good restaurant and was recommended by a local - maybe they were just having a bad night. I would not recommend Twisted Fish.

1  Thank 1Kokomo
dinneronbroadway, Marketing Director at Twisted Fish Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Thank you for taking time to let us know what we need to focus on at Twisted Fish. We know that not every experience is a complete success and appreciate when guests take the time to give us constructive criticism on our work. We are always working on customer service and will make sure that we remind the staff to be on top of the customers needs but are apologetic that we have to use your experience to be a learning experience for our staff. Again, we are sorry for but appreciate you letting us know about your experience.

Thank you.