Seashore Inn on the Beach
US$141
US$111
ComfortInn
Quality Inn Seaside Oregon(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$71
QualityInn
River Inn at Seaside(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$150
Ashore Hotel(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$132
Hotels.com
Inn at the Prom(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$131
US$121
HIExpress.com
Rivertide Suites Hotel(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$134
  • Breakfast included
Inn at the Shore(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$98
The Gilbert Inn(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$111
Orbitz.com
Best Western Plus Ocean View Resort(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$121
Priceline
All reviewspicture windowcontinental breakfastroom was cleanmain buildingjuice and coffeethird floorpool and hot tubolder hotelpeople watchmini fridge and microwaveoceanfront roomwithin walking distanceno air conditioningthe location is perfectspring breakget awaybalcony
Reviewed 12 May 2013 via mobile

The location is great, so you are paying for that. The deluxe rooms have been remodeled but are still basic. The breakfast in morning is not worth getting up for. I don't think I would pay $189 in summer, but maybe $99 if running a special. The room needed to be cleaned better we found stuff under bed. We had one chair to sit outside and they did not have another one for us to use.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Aside from the weather (torrential rains and high winds) for our spring break which wasn't great, this hotel was wonderful. We fortunately had an ocean view room so we could watch the storms from our deck or inside.

The room was a nice size for 2 adults and 2 kids (9-yrs old). There was a good size mini-fridge and microwave. The beds were comfortable. My only "complaints" was that I wish there were more outlets to plug cell phones, ipads, etc. into. I might bring a power supply/ext. cord on my next trip to accommodate our "electronics". I also wish that there were more hooks / bars to hang damp towels and clothing from to dry after pool time / beach time.

We could watch the kids playing on the beach and the town was close enough for them to walk into. They had a nice size pool the kids played in everyday. The jacuzzi was just right. Saw people using the sauna, but never went in myself.

The continental breakfast was simple - but adequate. The hotel had toys available to play down at the beach with and had firewood and smore supplies for sale for bonfires. I really liked the cute way they folded the towels!

Hotel staff was very friendly and very helpful from initial phone call to checking-out.

I would most definitely stay at Seashore Inn again! It was very family friendly!

Room Tip: Ocean side rooms with the deck were nice to be able to go out and/or have the door open for fresh air and to hear the ocean.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Lori-Ann R
Reviewed 28 March 2013

This isn't no fancy place, but this is a true beach hotel. This was our first time here, in Seaside, Or. and we loved it! This place is so close to the beach, Clean, and the friendliest staff we have ever encountered. When I first called to book a room I spoke to Bethany, She was so friendly, I new we were going to a good place. So, not to leave anyone out, the whole staff is wounder full and friendly, I just mostly spoke to Bethany. I even took her some chocolate cake as a thank you!

This Hotel is a must stay in Seaside. I love the family feel of this place, your treated like your already friends as soon as you walk into the door. Great place.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank luckyladybug7777
Reviewed 25 February 2013

Usually stay several days a year, but not nearly enough to make me happy. Great location, probably closest to beach, convenient to aquarium, on the Prom, within walking distance of shops, bars, restaurants. The staff is always very friendly, and rooms are always clean.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank neah_9
Reviewed 13 February 2013

I was at the Seashore Inn last weekend and had a wonderful time. The staff was very friendly, rooms were clean, and the pool/spa was wonderful. My girlfriends and I were there for a celebration and the staff made it so much better. Bethany was very friendly and customer service was her number one goal. I hope we go back again next year.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends