“Great filling pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Got pizza and salad to go. Pizza made with fresh ingredients. Salad with all the works. They also deliver to your hotel.

Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

Not the best pizza I have had but it was pretty good. Had lots I choices for toppings. This place is rated #2 for top places to eat in seaside and I think that is why I was expecting more. Service was great and I would go back and try the Stromboli it a calzone next time. Prices were ok.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

I ordered for delivery. My calzone was honestly the best I have ever had not to mention it was so large I couldnt finish the whole thing. We also ordered the Milano sandwich with pasta salad and I must say it was mouth watering!!! The woman who delivered was friendly and sweet. I will definitely be back :)

Reviewed 12 June 2014

Nothing to dislike, however, it is not fine dining so does not get a 5/5. It is good pizza - bottom line. Ambience is not there, service was really good. The owner - Angelina - helped us to start, and when she went off to do a delivery, a young man {whom I saw skateboarding to work the next day} came out from behind the pizza counter and helped us with our order.

We had the tuscan chicken - quite unique and very delicious.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Angelina's Pizzeria is a great choice for a family dinner in Seaside (or even for a couple). On a recent trip to Seaside my wife and I were stumped on choosing a place to have dinner. We had read the dining reviews in Tripadvisor for most of the restaurants there, and while they sounded good for the most part, we were reluctant to try most of the places out due to what we felt were relatively high prices. But Angelina's really fit the bill for us. Their prices are reasonable, their pizza's are very good, and you get a decent amount of food for your money. We both had the 8 inch individual pizzas and neither one of us finished them. Even a big appetite could survive on the 8 inch pizza, but go for the 12 inch if you want, it's still a good deal. I had sausage, mushroom and black olive. My wife opted for mushroom only. The pizzas come with a side dipping sauce, marinara or ranch. Both sauces were very good, especially the marinara. Really great for dunking the pizza crust in. We both felt that the pizza toppings were of good quality and quite tasty. You can dine in, but they also do take out if you want to eat on the beach. The restaurant is not in the "main" part of town, but it's not hard to find and definitely worth the effort to get there.