Inn at Seaside
Ashore Hotel(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$104
Hotels.com
Inn at the Prom(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$116
Rivertide Suites(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$123
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Plus Ocean View Resort(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$89
BestWestern.com
Quality Inn Seaside Oregon(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$93
QualityInn
Seashore Inn on the Beach(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$111
River Inn at Seaside(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$107
Groupon.com
Inn at the Shore(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$87
Ebb Tide Oceanfront Inn(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$82
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
1,485 results
All reviewscookiesconvention centerfree moviescontinental breakfastroom was cleansalt water taffywelcome baskettwo blockshard boiled eggswithin walking distancehot tubyogurtgreat place to stayindoor poolenjoyed our staystaff was very friendlywould definitely stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 December 2013

This was an ideal stay for me and my three-year-old son and our dog. I have taken him on many of these one or two night minivacations but for the first time he said that he wanted to come back to this place The things that they do such as making cookies and popcorn are wonderful little touches that set this place apart from most others

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank DH713
Reviewed 11 December 2013

We booked a long weekend with out of town guest. The place was great and the little perks kept coming- free breakfast, movies, popcorn and cookies. For someone that has kids these little extras make the stay. One blocks form the main strip of seaside. Definitely our new go-to for Seaside.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank jdigiacomo
Reviewed 3 December 2013

3 of us blew into Seaside on a fishing trip and stumbled upon Inn at Seaside. We were graciously welcomed by Cynthia who set us up with 2 rooms. She offered us discounts at a great Irish place down the road. Beds were nice and rooms clean and fresh. The continental breakfast got us started on the right foot. Thank you Cynthia for the great service. We'll be back.

The Guys...

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Richard C
Reviewed 2 December 2013

This hotel is not fancy or new but the service is excellent, the people are friendly, and it is well located for seaside activities. The pool is tiny but adequate, there was not exercise facility but running on the beach was fun.

We had a wonderful experience.

Room Tip: We had a kitchenette, lots of room and handy. This hotel caters to dogs, lots of them there when we stayed.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Chris A
Reviewed 1 December 2013

The Inn at Seaside staff was amazingly friendly, from the time I called to book the room, to the time I checked out. I unexpectedly stayed another night, and they kept my room for me on a verbal hold.

The outward appearance of the hotel is really deceiving. It looks (and is) older, but inside, my room was bright and light and, most importantly, very clean! It is located about 3 blocks from the beach. It was very quiet, and I had no interruptions in my sleep.

I had one of two dog friendly rooms, and was expecting my dog to go sniffing all over the place to check out odors, but he did not. They provide a large sheet that fully covered the bed so the dog could be up there, and consequently, the comforter was very clean, with no trace of pet hair or paw prints. A welcome basket for the dog was in the room. It contained a couple of biscuits, a big towel for drying the dog, a water dish, and the aforementioned sheet.

I had plenty of hot water and fluffy towels in the bathroom for my use too. A hair dryer and iron/ironing board were provided.

Freshly baked cookies were available in the lobby at 4 PM, and a dish of salt water taffy was out all the time. In the evenings, the popcorn popper was fired up, and there were bags of popcorn to take up to your room. What's popcorn without a movie, you ask? Well, that was covered too. The Inn at Seaside has an extensive selection of DVDs you can watch for free, with a great system in place for picking your choice. In your welcome book, there is a list of movies, all numbered. You write your number(s) down, and go to the lobby, and get the DVD from a very well organized closet. It couldn't have been easier! I watched The Hangover one night, and Elizabethtown the next, two movies I hadn't seen. Brand new releases weren't available, but I think there was something from every genre to choose from.

The only problem I had was the DVD remote control wouldn't operate the player, but when I called the lobby, the friendly gal on the desk came up and fixed it. It hadn't been set up correctly for the new system they put in. She had it up and running in about 5 minutes.

I think the best part of staying here was the staff. They seemed genuinely happy to please me, and very happy to see my dog. Any dog lover will tell you that that is important.

I know it is not a 5 star hotel, but I had a 5 star experience.

Bronco gave this place 2 paws up!

Room Tip: I stayed in room 215. My view was of the Convention Center, and I think that is probably the view from every room. I was not looking for ocean front, or even ocean view, so this was no big deal.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo