Inn of the Four Winds
Ashore Hotel(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$116
Great 4.5/5
Quality Inn Seaside Oregon(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$96
QualityInn
Very Good 4/5
Seashore Inn on the Beach(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$111
Very Good 4/5
River Inn at Seaside(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$85
Groupon.com
Great 4.5/5
Best Western Plus Ocean View Resort(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$89
Hotels.com
Very Good 4/5
Inn at the Shore(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$87
Great 4.5/5
Ebb Tide Oceanfront Inn(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$92
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Inn at the Prom(Seaside)
TripAdvisor
Great 4.5/5
All reviewscookiessalt water taffybay windowadirondack chairsthe north endgas fireplaceoregon coastevery summerplace to staysmall hotelstay in cannon beachocean frontquiet endseparate bedroomsitting areawine glassesqueen bed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 June 2014

AMAZING!!! This room was incredible! Very modern, Very clean. We were impressed the moment we walked in the door. Then the real surprise - the bed is the most comfortable I've ever been on! The view was great, it's close to Broadway, but not "too close."
The staff is so friendly and helpful. "Tammy" at the front desk consistently went way out of her way to make sure our weekend was perfect. I can't say enough good things about our visit to Four Winds. We will DEFINITELY stay there again!!!

Room Tip: An upstairs room will have a better view of the water.
1  Thank John W
Reviewed 15 June 2014

When I was a child my parents took us to Seaside every summer and we always stayed at the Four Winds.

My girlfriend and I went to Seaside for a girls weekend and LOVED the Four Winds. The rooms were so spacious, very clean and so comfortable. They had everything we needed. the staff was so kind. We can't wait to return.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 June 2014

We enjoyed staying at the Inn of Four Winds. We will be back. Most important the room was comfortable,clean and the view is amazing. The bed was comfy the the down blankets and pillows are sweet. My husband doesn't like staying at Hotels, but he actually said he enjoyed staying here. And wants to go back.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

I had looked at the reviews on the Inn of the Four Winds quite some time ago and when my husband and I had a chance for a last minute get away, I checked out their website. There just happened to be a mid-week special the first week of June, so I called right away for availability. The only room left for a three night stay was the handicap accessible room, so we took it. I am not sure what the other rooms are like, but this one is great!

The room has a queen bed with a memory foam mattress, which is not my first choice, but it was fairly comfortable. I was very impressed and previously unaware of the well stocked little kitchen. Besides the standard small fridge and microwave, there were dishes, glassware and silverware available. Had I realized that, we would definitely have brought our own granola, yogurt, etc.

I also like the big bathroom, which may have been bigger due to wheelchair access to the shower. The shower was beautifully tiled and the floors were heated!! So nice to stand before the sink on a warm floor!

The room has two chairs with a small round table as well as an easy chair. We obviously did not need or use the fireplace, but in the winter, the ambience would be lovely. Outside on the small deck are two chairs with a little table which we did not use.....the wind was a little brisk for sitting In the shade! In front of the hotel are adirondack chairs, perfect for sitting in the sun when the weather is conducive.

I love the location of the inn as it is on the north end of Seaside on the promenade. Although there were a number of people walking by, we did not have the crowds that are more prevalent closer to the center of town and Broadway Street. So, it was nice and quiet and peaceful!

The hotel staff were great...friendly and helpful. Complimentary chocolate chip cookies and taffy are available all the time as well as a number of DVDs from which to choose.

The only negatives were the kind of thin walls. We could hear noise from other rooms, such as the TV and the shower water running, but no conversation. The parking spots are very tight, even for compact cars, and it was a bit hard getting In and out of the car with others parked on either side of us.

But! Overall, I would highly recommend staying at the Inn of the Four Winds. We will definitely return.

Room Tip: Definitely try to book a second floor room for better views, but if you want quick and easy access to the adirondack chairs in front of the hotel, then choose a bottom floor room. Room 104 is handicapped accessible.
1  Thank Enumclaw1991
Reviewed 10 June 2014

We have stayed there (family of 4) many times over the years and absolutely love the rooms with direct access to the promenade and beach. Unfortunately this year, I waited too long to make our reservation and they were all booked at the Inn. However, they had the Booth Bros' suite available, so we tried that out. Just as amazing at the Inn! Granted, we weren't right on the beach or promenade, but were a short 2 blocks off. But we were also much closer to downtown and the Convention Center (the reason for our annual trips). What I loved most was that the suite had a full kitchen (very handy!), and the bed was very, very comfy! The staff - from the front desk to housekeeping - are extremely friendly and helpful. My 8-yr-old son knows that there is a bowl of salt water taffy just waiting for him at the front desk! And the chocolate chip cookies waiting for us in the room is a very nice, homey touch. We even had a handwritten note from housekeeping welcoming us and inviting us to call them if we needed anything. The Inn of the Four Winds will always be our first choice when staying in Seaside!

Room Tip: Rooms on the first floor have direct access via a small deck to the Promenade and the beach, with a small grassy area (great for kids!)
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family