“Compound butter is delish!”
Review of Firehouse Grill

Firehouse Grill
Ranked #5 of 118 Restaurants in Seaside
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Great homemade made fresh daily biscuits and gravy. Berry freezer jams. All high quality ingredients and fresh ground beef. Homemade sausage using Carlton farms Pork. Full bar with great bloody marys and blood orange mimosas. Coffee from Sleepy Monk Roaster in Cannon Beach. Next door to Nonni's Italian Bistro on one side and Seaside Brewing on the other side, Great wine selection and perfect cocktails! Try our Lemon Meringue Martini
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

We sat up at the counter and watched the cooks--that was fun. Ordered an avocado, tomato, spinach omelette with a biscuit. It was very fresh and tasty but the compound butter was awesome. My daughter had the two egg meal. The biscuits were light and tasty and several people-including one of the cooks-asked about our meal. Great breakfast!

1  Thank Coug1984

Reviewed 9 August 2014

Our party ordered omelets and the chicken fried steak: All were wonderful. Omelets were fluffy, slightly moist and light, just as they should be and rarely are. Fillings were generous and fresh. Steak was tender ( a rarity!) with a light coating and freshly baked biscuits were a great accompaniment. Potatoes were flavorful.Prices ranged $ 12-14 per entree. Coffee is excellent and refills came without asking. Service was top notch. Delivery was timed well, and staff very pleasant. This was a return visit, and still a perfect choice!

1  Thank luvgr8trvl
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Our breakfast was great at this place. This was by far the best sausage gravy that I have ever had and they were even kind enough to let us in on their secret! (You will have to check them out to find out for yourself) The prices are a tad high for a breakfast place, but when you in a place like Seaside it all averages out. I wouldn't miss out on this one. It is well worth a try.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

If you are looking for quality food at a reasonable price, the Firehouse Grill is the place. Great breakfasts are served all day which unfortunately is only until mid afternoon. They are not open for dinner. The only other negative is that they do not open until 8am. Otherwise I highly recommend Firehouse Grill for their friendly servers, fresh ingredients and prompt service. It seems to me that large groups would be wise to call ahead rather than expect the servers to accommodate them as walk-ins. It is always hard to predict when a table for 10 is going to be available as you have to arrange around the other customers. Don't these people who gave it a bad review have a clue about how restaurants operate????

Reviewed 29 July 2014

We're locals, but for some reason just haven't gotten around to trying this place until recently. It was fantastic! SO much better than the other options in town. I couldn't believe it! The food is FRESH, cooked to order, attractively plated, and promptly served. What else could you ask for?

The restaurant is very clean and the atmosphere is appealing also. Couple of very small issues (that won't at all stop us from going back here) is that I asked for a side of salsa with my omelette when I ordered it, but the server did not bring it then acted confused when I asked for it. Also, they weren't that busy that morning, but she was a little slow with coffee refills. No matter, though. The food was great and I got over the minor troubles.

I hope this place sticks around for a long time. We're now part of what I hope is a loyal following for these folks.