“Customer service :-)”

The Boardwalk Restaurant and Lounge
Ranked #15 of 109 Restaurants in Seaside
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Groups, Romantic, View, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Drinks, Brunch, After-hours, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Oceanfront dining! View gorgeous sunsets over the ocean while enjoying fresh seafood and Northwest favorites for the whole family. The Boardwalk Restaurant and full service bar is located inside the Shilo Inn Hotel right along the prom in Seaside. Walk-ins are always welcome, but feel free to make a reservation.
Yakima
“Customer service :-)”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

The waitress, Sidnee, was very kind and professional along with the young man that seated us due to an extreme unexpected busy, rapid pace time that they handled wonderfully!

• Visited August 2014
3 Thank Erika L
ShiloHotels, Assistant Director of Restaurant Operations at The Boardwalk Restaurant and Lounge, responded to this review, 8 August 2014
Erika L,

Thank you for recently visiting our restaurant! I'm so glad to hear that Sidnee and our host were able to give you attentive and professional service during a busy time. We appreciate you sharing your experience here on Trip Advisor and hope that you visit us again soon!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Experience thanks to Asia!”
Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

I had a problem with my dinner, our server Asia went above and beyond to replace my meal and make me feel appreciated as a customer, giving me many options and opportunities to make it right. The s'mores desert completed my experience. And I would totally recommend this restaurant to all my friends

1 Thank Mackenzie W
Mackenzie W,

While I am disappointed to hear that your meal did not come out correctly the first time, I am glad that Asia was able to respond quickly and make it right. I will be sure to thank her for doing such a great job. Please visit us again soon!

“Amazing romantic dinner”
Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

Dinner was great the the prime rib was to die for. And the s'mores desert made it all worth while.
Asia was a incredibly attentive server who helped us make our experience second to none.

2 Thank Paul T
Paul T,

We would like to thank you for sharing your recent visit here on Trip Advisor! We are happy that Asia was able to help make your dinner a memorable experience. Please visit us again soon!

Restaurant Operations
“Great place for dinner and coctails”
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

Excellent...Anthony was amazing the food was excellent. Loved the visit looking forward to the next time

4 Thank Renee S
Renee S,

Thank you for this great review and for mentioning Anthony! We appreciate you taking the time to submit this review. We look forward to your next visit!

Portland, Oregon
“Anthony was Awesome!”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Just wanted to give a shout out to Anthony for being so very pleasant, accommodating, and helpful. Restaurants need more people like him!

• Visited July 2014
4 Thank portlandskyy
portlandskyy,

I'm so glad to hear that Anthony was able to make your visit to The Boardwalk Restaurant so enjoyable. I will be sure to thank him. We hope you visit again the next time you visit the coast!