“Funky, comfortable atmosphere”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Seating
Enumclaw, Washington
“Funky, comfortable atmosphere”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

When we were in Seaside last week, I needed my daily latte fix and decided on The Coffee Shop as we were already right in the area. It is a nice place inside.....historic photos, seating with distance, looked like free wifi, and a relaxed atmosphere. My latte was Seaside expensive, but pretty good. The baristas were very friendly. I would recommend this coffee location.....but, for take-out, I would have preferred Dutch Brothers on the north side of town.....

• Visited June 2014

Kent, Washington, United States
“Nice little coffee shop”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

This was a very cute coffee shop. I loved all the historic photos they had on their walls of Seaside from the early to mid 1900's. The coffee was very good and tasty.

Visited April 2014
Spokane Valley, Washington, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great coffee!”
Reviewed 23 March 2014

This shop was very handy. And the coffee was very good. Two of the 4 girls were oh so nice! The two chubbier girls not so much!

Visited March 2014
Hillsboro OR
“Sugar Free Choices!”
Reviewed 22 March 2014

The staff was super friendly and helped me get my favorite coffee flavors in sugar free because I am diabetic. It wasn't just one or two choices. It was a wall of flavors and it was really nice not to be limited. The gal that helped us in the morning, even remembered my name from the day before when we came to just peruse. Fabulous service.

Visited March 2014
Seattle, Washington, United States
“Go to coffee place”
Reviewed 17 November 2013

Good coffee. Prompt, friendly service. Nice little selection of coffee house snacks. I often go here when I'm in Seaside.

• Visited February 2013