“A must for us when in Seaside.”

Riley's Restaurant and Lounge
Ranked #61 of 119 Restaurants in Seaside
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 11 April 2014

We love to go to Riley's for the fish and chips. The food was great as usual but the restaurant itself is starting to look run down. Needs a face lift. BUT food was good.

1  Thank Julie G

Reviewed 7 October 2013

We stopped in late at night and were surprised at how good the food is. We will continue to go to Rileys. We recommend you do to!

2  Thank bdsbjmin
Reviewed 7 October 2013

We tried this place once and were so surprised with the quality and flavor that we went back again. The food seems to be from scratch. The flavors are real. The staff are friendly. The prices are reasonable. The outside appearance is a little dingy, and the parking lot is seldom full. Don't let the appearance steer you elsewhere, this place is a good place. We will return again and again.

1  Thank bdsbjmin
Reviewed 17 May 2013 via mobile

Very homey food, like what grandma would make ya for breakfast on the weekend, filling for our long trip home. Chicken fried steak was not to my husbands liking but we ate everything - yum

Reviewed 8 May 2013

My husband and I are always seeking out restaurants and decided to give Riley's a try. Boy did we make a mistake. I cannot remember when I have had food that bad before. The service was slow, but I can overlook that if the food is good, but it definitely was not. We both ordered the Chicken Fried Steak. The sausage in the "canned" gravy was breakfast sausage which had been boiled. My husband was hungry and ate a small portion of his. After two bites I gave up, and we took the food home to our dogs. However, the are also discerning and neither of them would eat it. Don't go.

1  Thank Connie B