“Good food.”
Review of Subway

Subway
Ranked #82 of 113 Restaurants in Seaside
Reviewed 11 April 2014

Went to a trusted Subway and was not disappointed although they throw out their meatballs at 9 and it was 9:13 so we just missed it. The server was great and nice. Good food.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

What could be better than a fresh subway sandwich, made to your order? The staff here are friendly and fast, and the location is just a block from the beach!

Reviewed 15 January 2014

I have loved Subway for a long time, but this particular location has let me down more than once. Over the summer I took friends there for a birthday dinner. I ordered a sandwich that included roast beef. The maker ran low on the item, and ended up dumping the small scarps that were left in the pan onto my sandwich instead of getting fresh slices. The toppings were sparse, and when we went outside to eat, it appeared as though my sandwich (and the other three) were wrapped in a white paper towel before being put into the sandwich paper.

We went again in October, and again the items in the sandwich were sparse, and the sandwich, again, appeared to be wrapped in a white paper towel prior to being placed in the sandwich wrap.

I am very reluctant to take my business there again or recommend this location to anyone. There is another Subway in town, but I believe it is owned by the same people, which makes me wonder if the other location is just as poor. A real shame considering I have loved Subway for so long.

Reviewed 3 November 2013

Subway is always consistent with their food but this place knows how to put the little extra out there for you.