“Vacation”

Camp 18 Gift Shop & Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 109 Restaurants in Seaside
Cuisines: American, Soups
Good for: Groups, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, View
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Vacation”
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

We had lunch here after leaving seaside to return home. The food was good, as well as the service. We didn't care for our water it tasted and smelled fishy, but not a huge deal. Over all it was nice, also on the pricey side.

• Turkish first
Lake Oswego, Oregon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A not to be missed experience.”
Reviewed 17 June 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

The restaurant is set under a soaring wood ceiling and is a living memorial to the logging business and workers in Oregon.

Breakfast is served until 2pm and is a major attraction. I usually have pan fried trout or razor clams with eggs up easy. They will prepare the trout or razor clams without breading, as I prefer.

Visited May 2014
Vancouver, Washington
“A Favorite Stop along the way to Seaside and Cannon Beach”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Good old fashioned food, never a disappointment. Good proportions for the money. Great atmosphere especially for those that love log cabins and the great outdoors.

Visited June 2014
“Interesting, enjoyable stop.”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

The logging equipment on display is worth the stop. The log building is worth the stop (the ridge log is huge! If I remember correctly, I think it weighed 25 TONS). So, the excellent food was sort of a bonus. There were four in our party, we each ordered different menu items, and we ALL commented that our selections were excellent. The only factor keeping this review from an excellent rating was the slightly slow service, but this isn't the sort of a stop to be hurried, anyway.

• Visited May 2014
Louisville, Kentucky
“Pit stop on your way home from the beach, but be there by 6!”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Interesting place :) Lots of logging equipment museum style grounds with water below and plenty of birds to see. Their was also a few Cats running around I enjoyed until I saw one swipe at a Man cause he wouldn't leave it alone so he kicked it? The food was expensive and not worth the prices for dinner? I ordered lunch for dinner as my other half wanted the 28$$ dinner. The clam chowder was good. I saw a few people purchasing this giant plate of Cinn Rolls for 5.95. I think breakfast would be a good choice if you didn't eat before you left the house. i have always wanted to stop in because it looks really cool from the outside. It is worth stopping in and checking it out.

• Visited May 2014