“A good place for dinner”

Dooger's Seafood & Grill
Ranked #12 of 120 Restaurants in Seaside
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Family friendly restaurant serving Seafood, Chowder, Steak, and Pasta. Full liquor license. Great Kids menu.
Reviewed 24 August 2013

Very good dinner place in Seaside. I had the Surf and Turf, Ribeye and crab version. I was very happy with the food, fast and done as ordered. My wife had the Seafood Combination. She was very happy, and since the portion size was huge, I was happy with it too! They appreciate the Military here, so have your Mill ID ready to show your server. We would have no problem eating here again.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,383)

Reviewed 23 August 2013

We all had the chowder and it was good but a little bit sandy!! My husband and I had the crab cakes and they were just okay, would not bother ordering them again.

Reviewed 23 August 2013

Nothing I disliked!!! Excellent food and gluten free friendly! Location perfect to downtown Seaside.

Reviewed 21 August 2013

We were walking up and down the street and could not decide what we wanted but eventually ended up here. I though this would be pretty good as they were the number 8 restaurant on trip adviser. My wife got the chicken salad and she said that was good I got the Dooger Burger but was very disappointed in it. The meat was very dry and the fries were definatley frozen, how hard is it to make french fries?

Reviewed 21 August 2013

Best calamari I have ever eaten. Wish the portion was larger. Very small, even for an appetizer. The fettuccini with prawns was okay... Would not order it again. But I would come back for the calamari and maybe the fish and chips?