“Excellent seafood.”

Ranked #9 of 119 Restaurants in Seaside
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

Very good seafood. Had the combination lunch plate perfect scallops, fish, oysters, clams. Great job!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,282)

Reviewed 30 March 2014

Every time we stay in Seaside, we visit Dooger's. They do a very good job. Service is good, food is good and they served one of my favorite beers Fort George Vortex. Our waitress was great fun with food portions that proved to be definitely for the starving…. Quality was very good particularly my Halibut, broiled. Audrey had Oysters in batter, very good, but not my favorite way of preparation, I prefer them in the half shell. We left food, almost a unique experience. As I was sure to reassure our waitress, the quality was not the problem, just the quantity….. I guess that we are just getting really old and sad.

Reviewed 29 March 2014

Good food, good atmosphere, good wait staff. Some say prices are spendy, I say they're average for that type of restaurant. We'll be back!

Reviewed 28 March 2014 via mobile

Had dinner here with friends/family, Party of 9. We were very well taken care of. It was a busy night but got our drinks and food quickly. Between the 9 of us we ordered a wide variety and we were all very happy with what we got. It's a great atmosphere and really good food. Will for sure go back when in seaside.

Reviewed 28 March 2014 via mobile

Was perfect to have them deliver to our time share room on one of "those" kinds of nights. Food was good. Clam chowder takes a minute to get used to as it is very different from the typical but it tastes good. Burgers were large in size. Coconut shrimp was really good.