“Reasonably Priced, Good Food” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dooger's Seafood & Grill
Ranked #4 of 108 Restaurants in Seaside
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Brunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Enumclaw, Washington
“Reasonably Priced, Good Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014

My husband and I tried Doogers based on comments from TripAdviser reviews and we were not disappointed. Doogers is a family restaurant with affordable prices and large portions. We ate there twice.

The first evening, Kathy was our waitress and she was very friendly and efficient and gave us good advice on what to order. I had a regular sized dinner of the Halibut fish and chips....really good, but a lot of food! I would probably order the smaller portion next time. My husband had oysters, which were very fresh and plentiful. We also enjoyed the green salad with baby shrimp which comes with the dinners.

We decided to return the next night. We had a different waitress and she was also friendly and helpful. I ordered the scallops, which was a mistake. They were bay scallops and not real tender or flavorful, but there were plenty and I was very full afterwards! I wish I had ordered the sweet potato fries instead of the rice pilaf.....it was not very good, unfortunately. My husband had the oysters again and he was satisfied with his choice.

Doogers is a good choice for an affordable dinner in Seaside.

• Visited June 2014

Sherwood, Oregon
“Good family restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014

We were looking for a restaurant that had a good variety of seafood as well as red meat. Our motel manager recommended Dooger's on both counts and she was right. They don't take reservations, but we had a short wait and the service was friendly and we never felt any pressure to hurry although there were other parties waiting to be seated. My wife had Dungeness crab legs cooked Cajun style and it was the best dish of the group and a nice surprise. My halibut filet was large, but somewhat bland. Others in the party who had filet mignon were very satisfied with the quality of the cut and the preparation. Wine choices were not especially varied, but there was enough variety and quality that the entire party was satisfied. When we visit Seaside, we would return to Dooger's.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
zephyrhills
“fabulous”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014

they have great seafood and steaks the waitress was very friendly and service was excellent the price was very good very clean

• Visited May 2014
Parksville
“Lite menu?”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

Wine great! Washington cab sav. Even though we ordered from the "light" menu, we had way too much food. We had fish which was accompanied by a shrimp topped salad, both excellent. Lovely waitress named Fawn. Good memories.

Visited June 2014
A TripAdvisor Member
“Pleasure”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

Matt was great. Good knowledge of menu. Food was good a good value. Easy access from our hotel. Would be anxious to go again and try other entrees.