“Nice people!”

Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Grill
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 28 October 2013

We visit the coast and we come to have lunch here.We had the clam chowder and fish and chips,everything was very good and tasty. The service was great and the food very good,so we come back and eat here again!

There are newer reviews for Norma's Seafood & Steak

Reviewed 25 October 2013

This is the best seafood place that I have found in Oregon. I love the pan fried oysters and crab cakes. A little pricey but what seafood place is not! I am looking forward to driving an hour and a half tomorrow just to eat here.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

Love the clam chowder, the fried clams, and the Dungeness crab les. Service is fantastic, and prices are excellent.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

My husband & I came here for dinner our first night in Seaside for a vacation. I had heard the clam chowder was excellent and it did not disappoint. But, I wish that was all I had ordered. I had the Pirate's Plate sans oysters with everything sauteed. There was salmon, tuna, cod, shrimp and calamari. It was not very tasty and rather rubbery. For the expensive price it was not worth it. The restaurant was very warm and uncomfortable. But, the staff was very friendly and helpful. If we ever eat here again I will just have the clam chowder.

Reviewed 20 October 2013

If you find yourself in SEASIDE, OREGON, this is THE place for lunch or dinner. We first visited Norma's about 7 years ago and never forgot the salmon fish & chips! Couldn't wait to have that very same thing on this trip and if we ever get back to Seaside, we'll eat there again. Generous portions, not oily or fishy and amazing waitstaff. Don't miss it!