“Phenomenol Clam Chowder!!!”

Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Grill
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 1 July 2014

While visiting stopped in and LOVED IT!!!!! The service was fast and they were very friendly! Highly recommend this restaurant to everyone!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,357)

Reviewed 30 June 2014

My wife and I needed something to eat late at night so we had heard about Norma's and how good their clam chowder was. When we first entered, we weren't too sure we wanted to eat there. The floor needed vacuuming, and the smell wasn't all that inviting.
We decided to try it anyway, and I have to tell you, those were the best razor clams I have eaten in a long time. Huge portion of them, and the best clam chowder we have ever had. If they would clean and or get rid of the carpet, I would give them five stars.
The service was excellent.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Fabulous food and atmosphere! My steak was done to perfection and served in a timely manner. I also have never been one for sea food, but tried their scallops and dungaress crab and thought it was very tasty. I would make this a regular stop if Iwere ever to get back to Seaside again.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

The food was actually very good. The portions were small. I ate scallops. The only thing on the plate were the scallops. No side dishes! The wait was very long... 28 minutes to get our food. They comp us on our calimari. Very expensive for what you pay for.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

Excellent seafood, and particularly good clam chowder. Portions are good and not oversized, and service was prompt. This is a very popular spot, and a short wait for a table is worth it.