Holiday Inn Express & Suites Seaside-Convention Center
River Inn at Seaside(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$150
Best Western Plus Ocean View Resort(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$123
US$136
US$106
ComfortInn
Quality Inn Seaside Oregon(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$89
QualityInn
Inn at the Prom(Seaside)(Great Value!)
Ashore Hotel(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$132
Hotels.com
Inn at the Shore(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$98
Seashore Inn on the Beach(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$100
The Gilbert Inn(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$133
Travelocity
Rivertide Suites Hotel(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$123
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsthe rivernice hotela river view roombiscuits and gravywould stay here againwithin walking distancecookiesoregon coastfront desk staffnice breakfastyogurtfew blocksfree breakfastroom was largebeds were comfortablethe main streetcannon beach
Reviewed 10 April 2014

This was a beautiful and very clean room. We never had any trouble with noise. We enjoyed the pool and all of the employees were very nice. The breakfast was awesome!!! The only issue I had was the tree was blocking my view to the river that I paid for.

Room Tip: Trim the trees to the river view side.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 April 2014 via mobile

We had a wonderful stay. The staff was very nice. The room was extremely clean and well cared for. The beds were comfortable and it was great to have a choice between soft and firm pillows. My daughter loved the sauna and hot tub/jacuzzi. The breakfast was good and there was plenty to eat. We will definitely stay here again when we return to Seaside.

Stayed: April 2014
KatieMParsons, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Seaside-Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2014

I'm glad you enjoyed you stay with the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Seaside, OR. We hope to see you the next time your in town.

Reviewed 4 April 2014

The room was not real clean front desk called me at 1030 pm thinking I was another room we where sound asleep I was not told my reservation was non refundable when I booked it and when I wanted to leave early they said sorry we can't refund your money and the break fast is not very good I wanted to leave cause the hotel was kind of gross the holiday inn express in Astoria is very nice in comparison

• Stayed: April 2014
KatieMParsons, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Seaside-Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. I would like to thank you for choosing us as your destination hotel and for giving us the opportunity to know your opinion about our services. This is an invaluable tool we use to improve in search of the excellence. Your willingness to share your recent experience is genuinely appreciated.
We try to accommodate many guests each evening, and we strive to make their stay a satisfying one. The principal goal of our hotel is to provide dependable service to all our guests. Consequently, it is disappointing to learn that you are unhappy.
Please accept my sincere apology.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

After our bad experience in Newport staying here was so nice and relaxing and enjoyable. The place is clean the staff friendly and helpful and what they advertise is what you get and maybe more. Breakfast was great and had a variety to choose from. It was Spring Break and busy but that did not take away from the place and how they keep things clean and neat and quiet. Housekeeping was very helpful with cleaning our room while we were out shopping and did it with a smile. We would stay here again and recommend this place to families and singles. Having the safe deposit box available to guests is a plus and front desk staff very professional and friendly.

Room Tip: We stayed on the third floor would ask for the fourth floor next visit. We are quiet walkers and some people forget about the floors below them. But not the hotels fault.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

We are very glad that Holiday Inn Express & Suites has made an impression on you during your visit to Seaside, OR. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 28 March 2014

I was looking for a place for a business retreat where I could work in comfortable surroundings, undisturbed. I found it at the Holiday Inn Express in Seaside. The room was remarkably quiet, given that it was spring break and the hotel was full of families. The room accommodations were extremely satisfying -- clean and very comfortable -- king bed (LOVED the pillows), couch and coffee table and desk with chairs. The microwave, good sized refrigerator and coffee maker meant I could take all my meals in the room with one trip to the nearby market. It's maybe a 3 block walk to the beach where I could clear my head and get some exercise. The hotel staff was excellent in both welcoming, positive attitude and service. Thank you for a wonderful, productive stay -- I accomplished my business goals and felt rested as well.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Wow! We are very grateful for your kind words regarding your recent stay at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, Seaside OR. We are ecstatic that we have exceeded your expectations. You are right, we are definitely centrally located and just a few blocks away from all the great local attractions that Seaside has to offer.