Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Seaside Convention Center
Ranked #15 of 27 Hotels in Seaside
Longview, Washington
“where do I start???”
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Well we were rented a 2 bed a king suite at 180.00 for a nite it was just a king The pull-out should not be considered a bed or rented as one even the staff said yes they kno it was terrible. They did give me a "bed in a bag" you make your own bed up!! The manager did my reservation I was told so there shouldn't be a mix up first when I got there they had us down for the wrong day but that was ok easy fix, next we get our room. I cant believe I was charged the same for two queens as 1 King and a pull-out Im not kidding it was gross springs thru your back like a mattress that the goodwill couldn't even get rid of. I called down and asked to be moved the next nite but they couldn't move us they were all booked up.I told the nite front desk and the morning we would stay(there wasn't anywhere else) but I don't want to be charged for 2 beds when that's what we were given they assured me there wouldn't be a problem. Next morning the breakfast isn't that great to begin with but they were out of milk no yogurt out expecting a shipment any moment ya rite 2 hours later still no yogurt or milk gee go buy a gallon at the store. I have stayed here many times before but I really wasn't happy with what happened the charged my Visa the 180.00 like they said they wouldn't It should have been only charged for a single king since that's all I really could use..I really feel like I was duped and it was not rite at all.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank 10Barbran
KatieMParsons, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Seaside Convention Center, responded to this review, 23 April 2014
Please accept my sincere apology for any misunderstandings that may have
occurred when you discussed your concerns with my staff during your stay.
A hotel is defined by the quality of service that it provides to its guests.
Consequently, it's disappointing to learn that you're unhappy.
Once again, please accept my sincere apology.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (110)
Bend, Oregon
Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

Had a great stay at the holiday in express! The room was comfortable and clean. Wifi worked great. The breakfast was just ok but appreciated. The staff really made our stay, Brett and Joe made us laugh and gave us great restaurant recommendations. Would definitely come back!

Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
to receive your kind words of praise. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Vancouver, Washington
Reviewed 10 April 2014

This was a beautiful and very clean room. We never had any trouble with noise. We enjoyed the pool and all of the employees were very nice. The breakfast was awesome!!! The only issue I had was the tree was blocking my view to the river that I paid for.

Room Tip: Trim the trees to the river view side.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Bellingham, Washington
Reviewed 9 April 2014 via mobile

We had a wonderful stay. The staff was very nice. The room was extremely clean and well cared for. The beds were comfortable and it was great to have a choice between soft and firm pillows. My daughter loved the sauna and hot tub/jacuzzi. The breakfast was good and there was plenty to eat. We will definitely stay here again when we return to Seaside.

Stayed April 2014
I'm glad you enjoyed you stay with the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Seaside, OR. We hope to see you the next time your in town.
seaside oregon
Reviewed 4 April 2014

The room was not real clean front desk called me at 1030 pm thinking I was another room we where sound asleep I was not told my reservation was non refundable when I booked it and when I wanted to leave early they said sorry we can't refund your money and the break fast is not very good I wanted to leave cause the hotel was kind of gross the holiday inn express in Astoria is very nice in comparison

• Stayed April 2014
KatieMParsons, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Seaside Convention Center, responded to this review, 7 April 2014
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. I would like to thank you for choosing us as your destination hotel and for giving us the opportunity to know your opinion about our services. This is an invaluable tool we use to improve in search of the excellence. Your willingness to share your recent experience is genuinely appreciated.
We try to accommodate many guests each evening, and we strive to make their stay a satisfying one. The principal goal of our hotel is to provide dependable service to all our guests. Consequently, it is disappointing to learn that you are unhappy.
Please accept my sincere apology.
Medford, Oregon
Reviewed 31 March 2014

After our bad experience in Newport staying here was so nice and relaxing and enjoyable. The place is clean the staff friendly and helpful and what they advertise is what you get and maybe more. Breakfast was great and had a variety to choose from. It was Spring Break and busy but that did not take away from the place and how they keep things clean and neat and quiet. Housekeeping was very helpful with cleaning our room while we were out shopping and did it with a smile. We would stay here again and recommend this place to families and singles. Having the safe deposit box available to guests is a plus and front desk staff very professional and friendly.

Room Tip: We stayed on the third floor would ask for the fourth floor next visit. We are quiet walkers and som...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
We are very glad that Holiday Inn Express & Suites has made an impression on you during your visit to Seaside, OR. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed 28 March 2014

I was looking for a place for a business retreat where I could work in comfortable surroundings, undisturbed. I found it at the Holiday Inn Express in Seaside. The room was remarkably quiet, given that it was spring break and the hotel was full of families. The room accommodations were extremely satisfying -- clean and very comfortable -- king bed (LOVED the pillows), couch and coffee table and desk with chairs. The microwave, good sized refrigerator and coffee maker meant I could take all my meals in the room with one trip to the nearby market. It's maybe a 3 block walk to the beach where I could clear my head and get some exercise. The hotel staff was excellent in both welcoming, positive attitude and service. Thank you for a wonderful, productive stay -- I accomplished my business goals and felt rested as well.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Wow! We are very grateful for your kind words regarding your recent stay at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, Seaside OR. We are ecstatic that we have exceeded your expectations. You are right, we are definitely centrally located and just a few blocks away from all the great local attractions that Seaside has to offer.