The exterior and interior of this hotel look new and attractive -- typical of most Holiday Inn Express facilities I've been to. Rooms are clean. We stayed in a suite (basically just two hotel rooms with an adjoining door) which included a small fridge and coffee maker -- nice touch.
The hotel is about 3-4 blocks from the ocean, so you won't see the surf and will have to walk a bit. The price was right, so it didn't matter to us.
Was disappointed with this one for several reasons. Normally, I'd let any of these things slide, but when added together, it was a let down.
There's only one luggage cart for the entire hotel, which meant that it wasn't available when needed. Because we were traveling with six people, we had a ton of stuff to lug. Half our group were kids who weren't able to help carry things.
The pool temperature was great. Hot tub temp was fine, but the jets in it didn't work. The bathroom at the pool was littered with soggy toilet paper for two days and still wasn't clean when we checked out. Gross.
The weight machine in the exercise room had a severed cable, so it didn't work. I look forward to working out while on vacation, so that was a bummer. There was a water cooler in the room, but the jug was empty. Mirrors were dirty.
The first floor hallway had a nasty smell as if it was musty/moldy.
This last comment is not particular to this hotel, but in general Holiday Inn Express hotels have nasty coffee. Plan to bring your own to brew in your room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Our Hotel Near Seaside Convention Center Come enjoy the relaxing atmosphere, breathtaking mountain views and endless stretches of public beaches in this ocean resort community. Whether you want to peruse the unique specialty shops, taste-test the best of the local fare or try your hand at outdoor activities, there is always plenty to see and do in Seaside, OR near our hotel. The hotel's location in Seaside, Oregon is convenient to several popular attractions, including Seaside Historical Museum and Seaside Carousel Mall and is within walking distance of Ocean Beach. Families looking for hotels in Seaside, Oregon also appreciate our close proximity to the downtown shops and restaurants on Broadway, the home of the Turnaround. Thoughtfully designed for the corporate traveler, our hotel is near Seaside Convention Center to ensure easy travel. If you are looking to host an event, seminar or banquet in the area, we offer over 660 sq ft of well-appointed event space. Meeting preparations are made easy with free Wi-Fi access and a 24-hour business center. Our Holiday Inn Express & Suites® Seaside, OR hotel offers a heated, indoor pool, whirlpool, sauna and a state-of-the-art fitness center for your convenience. Additionally, we serve a complimentary, hot breakfast bar every morning, which features our delicious signature cinnamon rolls and 100% Arabica bean coffee. Make your hotel reservations in Seaside, Oregon with us today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Ebookers and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Seaside-Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Seaside - Convention Center
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Seaside Seaside
- Seaside Holiday Inn Express
- Holiday Inn Seaside
- Holiday Inn Express Seaside