Seaside International Hostel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Seaside
See available hotels
  • Breakfast included
Inn at Seaside(Seaside)
City Center Motel(Seaside)
  • Breakfast included
Hillcrest Inn(Seaside)
Ashore Hotel(Seaside)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 March 2013

Stayed in February and found the hostel warm and welcoming. Staff stayed past their shift on our arrival to show us around and make sure we were settled after a late night drive from Portland. There were pancakes for us in the morning (I think this is usual thing) and some incredible homemade cheesecake the next day (I think this is a special treat staff bake up from time to time). We stayed in the dorm - beds and bathroom were clean. The location itself is really nice - right on the water (an inlet) and a few minutes walk to the beach or shops. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 February 2013

The first day I got here, I fell in love with this place. The lobby is very comfortable, and the expresso is delicious! The social room has a variety of musical instruments, books, magazines and board games. The kitchen is fully loaded and bio-friendly. Guests of the hostel get complimentary C.I.Y.(cook it yourself) eggs and pancakes every morning. Outside there is a campfire pit, barbeque grill and picnic area, an herb and vegatable garden, kayaks and the Necanicum River. The Pacific ocean is less than a half-mile away. Seaside International Hostel is different than any place I've been in my life. Magical and peaceful. A Vacationer's hide-away... A Traveler's haven. The proprieter, Trung, is an amazing and beautiful woman!
How to say Seaside International Hostel in One word: Paradise.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Robolobabob
Reviewed 11 June 2012

I stayed in a private room at the hostel, so I can't tell you about the dorms. My room, however, worked for me and my girl. A bed, an ensuite bathroom and a parking space right out front. Trung was amazing. I couldn't arrive by 9pm so my room was left unlocked with a handwritten note waiting for me when I got there. I settled up the bill in the morning and was given the tour. Free coffee, make your own pancakes and eggs. The backyard is awesome and while not on the beach, it's close enough. The neighborhood is safe and everyone I talked to was awesome. This is somewhere I'll definitely come back to.

Room Tip: If you're downstairs you'll hear the stomping from upstairs, but it's not like it's a constant thing.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Dave E
Reviewed 26 February 2012

Close to everything and nice people, rooms were clean, but very basic. This is a good stay for the money.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 January 2012

My wife and I stayed here a few months back, we got a private room, which was basically a cheap hotel room. Didn't spend much time there - but it was such a great deal.

Yeah, the decor was bad, but the staff did every thing to make us comfortable.

Seaside as a whole didn't live up to all my expectations, but it has it's gems. This hostel was a good stay.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple