“Delicious food”

Price range: US$8 - US$28
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Description: American menu including Kobe Burger, salads, sandwiches, fresh seafood and steaks. Also our Irish specialties such as Cottage Pie and Fresh housecooked corned beef. Fresh,local products when available. Crab tank where you can pick your own Crab (when available) Full bar with craft cocktail list. Happy hour with food and drink specials. Adjoining Irish Pub with 6 TVs and great selection of Irish Whiskey and Beer along with craft beers and full bar. NFL SUNDAY TICKET ! ALL DAY SUNDAY HAPPY HOUR IN THE PUB FOR 21 AND OVER.
Reviewed 1 June 2014

We visited Seaside in May 2014. We stayed at the Holiday Inn Express and the room key gave us a discount. It was a little pricey but well worth it. The service was great and the food was delicious.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

Wonderful repast, Pulled pork, tender & tasty, w/ very nice coleslaw, & a Cheeseburger w/ fresh cut fries cooked perfectly, & a chopped veggie salad, light & not inundated w/ dressing....and to top it off, Lemon-berry Marscapone cake!! Nummmm!! It was hard between that & the home-made cinnamon bread-Pudding!! Infused w/ cream cheese, topped w/ a vanilla cream sauce.....to die for!!

1  Thank Hawaii1229
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

Came up with my boyfriend for the weekend. It was out last night in town and we wanted to eat at a great place. We needed up going here. Prices were not cheap but not expensive. We both got the 10oz steak and garlic mash potatoes. We waited a little while but so worth it! Our steaks were perfect with juiciness and to die for potatoes! Coming back :)

1  Thank Victoria Y
Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

My best friend was all about this place. So I agreed we could go on a fancy date. I'd pay and we would see how it was. Well. I don't have complaints. But I don't have anything to rave about either. My Jameson on ice was good. I wanted a Jameson and Ginger Ale but they didn't have Ginger Ale. Wasn't a problem. But my drink was my favorite part of the whole thing. Food was good. Just not mind blowing. Prices were just a tad too much for my liking.

BUUUT!!!!

I have heard that other dishes are very very good. I think maybe it was just my fettuccini that wasn't up to par. I am Italian after all. Hard to beat my grandmother. Know what I'm sayin? Lol.

Anyways. I certainly think it's worth a try for everyone who visits. Actually I may go back again and try something else. Give it a second go. See if it can wow me.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

Excellent Sunday brunch. Very reasonable price. Good mix of breakfast and lunch items. Local restaurant set in a charming older building. Very good atmosphere. Tables are not on top of each other. Services was excellent. Easy walk from motels, beach and attractions.